Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 02:40 PM
Fire Giant

Default Heroes of Norrath:The Lost Land (page 6)

Heroes of Norrath: The Lost Land (page 6)
Heroes of Norrath: Antonica Bound (page 4)

Maxadon and I were sitting in the Lesser Faydark one evening when we began to receive messages from someone named Joseph. Apparently he had claimed lordship over The Estate of Unrest and was taunting us...Us?!..taunt... "Is he a knight!!!" I whispered to Max, with growing concern. Brell be blessed! We knew we were going to have a fight on our hands!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We began to form a plan of attack and, with great haste mind you!, made our way to Unrest with hopes of finding a hero to fight!

We discussed our final, strategic preparations and then entered the den of living dead and Joseph!

We arrived and began to mount a strategic verbal assault. Joseph the Deceiver finally came out of the castle, noticeably hurt by our viscous words.. This she man was still strong though, resisting our spells and prancing to the cauldron with astonishing grace and speed!

With Joseph banished from the zone there was very little left to do. We decided to call it a night and [prepare our camp?]. Little did we know of the glory that was to be had the following day!

We awoke the next day to find a man of impressive stature in Unrest. He was called Fatnasty! And a more fitting name I cannot recall. He seemed to want to follow the popular battle convention of running to Dagnor's.. Nevertheless we beat upon his head and chest with great ease until he ceased to live! Fatnanny then began to berate us with threats....something about experience.....a bad experience?? Maybe about the life lesson we just inflicted upon him?! Anyways, we figured if these threats were anything like Fitnusty himself then they'll,.. run to the cauldron and die before they get there?

Shortly after our scuffle we realized that Joseph the Spry was with us in Unrest. We then saw a quick footed half man run into the castle. Assuming they were in cahoots we decided to leave on a high note and head for The Castle Mistmoore, in search for some real heroes to fight!

We had finally reached Mistmoore when Mr. Fitnaughty, who must have forgotten that he was still upset, began to harass us again! I was so infuriated by this display of delayed anger that I fired back with the most heinous insult that I could muster! It is safe to say that we never saw or heard from Fatfunny ever again. The shame of being bested by both the mind and the blade must have been to much to bear!

Finding no new heroes in the Mistmoore region we decide to head back to Butcherblock and mount another attack on Joseph, who was still hanging around. This time we sought the advantage and hurled a fiery insult his way, striking his deepest nerve no doubt!

We reached Butcherblock and began to strategize. Joseph had seemed to acquire a Guild and some underlings in the brief time we were gone and we knew we were quite outmatched. As we thought of our glorious demise his goons zoned in by themselves! There were two of them. We relished the thought of an even match and met them on the killing fields.

Everquest Mysteries http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=231587
Last edited by utenan; 03-27-2013 at 11:23 PM..
Old 12-18-2012, 02:40 PM
Fire Giant

Max fought with great skill and I with much bravery and honor. I was the first to die but Mr.bigsx died one swing later. "What an even exchange!' I thought. Had we finally found our heroes? I noticed that these Bigxss' were dealing tremendous damage to our heavily armored selves. How do they do it!?!?

Max and I are bound in the Greater Faydark. And As it would turn out the dwelven Bigs brothers were bound in Kaladim. This lead to an interesting brawl to say the least!
Max and Mr.bigs were playing a frightening game of hide and seek as I ran back to my corpse. I picked up my axe up and was immediately attacked by Mr.bigs. Max and I then proceeded to axe murder him in his blue face. Mr.bigx arrived during that fight, but much to late. His brother had perished, and I was once again at low health.

Mr.Bigx must have been grief stricken by his brother's and his demise. In his emotional rage he relentlessly attacked Max and left me alone. [Innoruuk's favor?] must shine heavily on Max and I indeed! We proceeded to defeat the remaining brother, in quite an impressive fashion. Very low on health, and quite possibly on rations, we decided to make a tactical retreat after our 3 to 1 victory.

These Bigxs's were clearly not amongst the very skilled or brave. As we left Butcherblock and recollected on the battles we had won, I came to realize, that there truly are,.. very few heroes left in Norrath.

Everquest Mysteries http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=231587
Last edited by utenan; 01-01-2013 at 08:26 AM..
Old 12-18-2012, 02:50 PM
Fire Giant

At first I was like, man this is lame. Then I kept reading on and its kind of cool to see people actually making this game fun on their own terms. No raging, no homo shit. Just two friends out PVPin.

Cool stuff bro. was a fun read.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 12-18-2012, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Nayeth.

Haha a surprisingly good read, would recommend to a friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 12-18-2012, 03:02 PM
Banned

this post is why i keep coming to these forums hoping for shit like this

fucking epic , btw joseph is slathar , a box legend himself !
Old 12-18-2012, 03:03 PM
Banned

MOOOOOOOOOOOOAR
Old 12-18-2012, 03:12 PM
Sarnak

busting out photos of manual and Norrath map = winning
Old 12-18-2012, 03:13 PM
Kobold

I think you did a great job on this picture story. And well done taking on no skill twinks and winning.
Old 12-18-2012, 03:36 PM
Fire Giant

warriors and gentlemen

btw, 17 cleric still lfg for hot action

Landazar [50 Magician]
Old 12-18-2012, 03:43 PM
Banned

nothing gets a troll more angered than RP
Closed Thread