Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2021, 05:15 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
VQ racer this week in kael, enough said , 0.03 sec reaction after 900 roll. Yeah no scripting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I mean it’s not like VQ would ever cheat right ?
Produce your evidence, otherwise it will be filed under bullshit narrative pushing. Like the guy who claimed people were trained and when requesting rez's were told to fuck off. The screenshot showed that wasn't the case at all.
Old 08-28-2021, 05:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3 tenths of a second is .3, not .03, people are bungling the decimal point

Remember when that burger joint went outa business trying to sell 1/3 lb burgers cheaper than McDonald’s 1/4 ers?

…polls showed customers believed a quarter pounder was bigger than a third.
Old 08-28-2021, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know who started with lull pulls ?
Somebody started it, sure, and that's why sirken ruled that it's against the spirit of the rule for footraces and made outlawed the use of lull pulling.

Then Riot tried using it on dain, got caught, and they started posturing like it was never against the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're playing this game for the pixels, you're doing it wrong.
I guess that's a good enough reason to justify staying with Riot, right? It can't be because of the sunk cost fallacy and you thinking you're going to get to eventually spend your DKP before you actually guild quit.

What did Riot get this cycle? Eashen, some HoT minis, fear minis, and a couple ST mobs? Did they even drop primal?

That's just a pitiful existence if I've ever seen one. The guild wouldn't be able to survive if they were playing for pixels.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-28-2021, 11:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Somebody started it, sure, and that's why sirken ruled that it's against the spirit of the rule for footraces and made outlawed the use of lull pulling.

Then Riot tried using it on dain, got caught, and they started posturing like it was never against the rules.

I guess that's a good enough reason to justify staying with Riot, right? It can't be because of the sunk cost fallacy and you thinking you're going to get to eventually spend your DKP before you actually guild quit.

What did Riot get this cycle? Eashen, some HoT minis, fear minis, and a couple ST mobs? Did they even drop primal?

That's just a pitiful existence if I've ever seen one. The guild wouldn't be able to survive if they were playing for pixels.
Translation: My pixel addiction is so bad and my real life so sad that I'm willing to spend my leisure time with people I don't like.

I'm not in Riot you turd. You miss the point entirely.
Old 08-28-2021, 11:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Translation: My pixel addiction is so bad and my real life so sad that I'm willing to spend my leisure time with people I don't like.

I'm not in Riot you turd. You miss the point entirely.
Don't think he missed the point. A person in your guild wouldn't be playing for pixels either.
Old 08-28-2021, 11:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't think he missed the point. A person in your guild wouldn't be playing for pixels either.
Quote:
I'm not in Riot you turd.
Old 08-29-2021, 02:26 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Produce your evidence, otherwise it will be filed under bullshit narrative pushing. Like the guy who claimed people were trained and when requesting rez's were told to fuck off. The screenshot showed that wasn't the case at all.
Go sit in kael for yourself knob head, it doesn’t take a brain surgeon to find out who was racing for kael this week.

DYOR
Old 08-29-2021, 09:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
If you're playing this game for the pixels, you're doing it wrong.

There are a good chunk of cool people in both Vanquish and Riot. But Vanquish, for me personally, seems to have close to a monopoly on the people who I would not want to play with.
I concur with your first statement, I don't with your second. Having been in both guilds, I'll take Vanquish any day over Riot.

The amount of soakers in Riot alone is enough of a reason, notwithstanding the constant self-righteous, whinging, and holier than thou members always acting like their shit doesn't stink. The second most important reason would be the differences in leadership styles. V Leadership is adaptive, immensely competitive (even amongst themselves), and innovative. R leadership is slow, cumbersome, lacking in accountability and the will / hunger to win...they've grown fat and lazy, so to speak. In addition, they don't like challenges to their preferred method of leadership nor adapt well. The final "big" reason I prefer Vanquish over Riot is simple, the atmosphere. V is laid back, joking around, talking shit, and overall just enjoying the game without worry. R atmosphere is cancel culture, PC police, and speech police on steroids, with a dose of disconnect from each other and what makes the game fun. When it's time to dial in and focus on the win, people will be called out for trying to disrupt the "go-time" mentality in Vanquish. With Riot, it's "meh".

I'm not saying everything in Vanquish is all peaches and cream, but it's a whole lot sweeter and more enjoyable than that turd sandwich that Riot is.

P.S. Don't come over to Vanquish expecting to soak, we will hold you accountable and your feelings be damned. We also don't hold grudges so lighten up when your ass gets chewed and take it for what it's worth, then move on and enjoy the ride. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-29-2021, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

If anybody in Riot was smart, they'd take their good players and make a new guild with reset DKP so that they don't have to put up with the Arclers.

But do they even have any good players left?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-29-2021, 05:04 PM
Fire Giant

I thought Riot was dead back in January 2021. I look forward to the "Riot is dead" RNF shit-post in January 2022 too.

I guess we're all technically dying a little each day though, so you aren't totally wrong?
Closed Thread