Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2016, 04:13 AM
Sarnak

Unhappy Halp! Body in Hate

So, I logged in my shaman to try to gate/cap him out of Hate (he was at the zone in) and found that I wasn't invis like I had thought I was. A cleric and a rat agro'd, I rooted them both but the cleric killed me with a nuke.

Seeking a wiz and an ench to port up so I can loot body and gtfo. Rez is NOT necessary, just want my stuff.

Will pay for the stone on my mule [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-11-2016, 08:34 AM
Planar Protector

Its not going to be that easy sadly, unless someone has done a break in before you port up.

Where are BDA? They sell this service for a five figure amount I believe (last one was a corpse in Plane of Fear). Might be worth approaching them.
Old 05-11-2016, 08:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its not going to be that easy sadly, unless someone has done a break in before you port up.

Where are BDA? They sell this service for a five figure amount I believe (last one was a corpse in Plane of Fear). Might be worth approaching them.
i heard rumors that BDA is quitting to go to the live progression server. can anyone confirm that?
Old 05-11-2016, 08:58 AM
Kobold

Confirmed!
Old 05-11-2016, 09:12 AM
Sarnak

Corpse retrieved. Had a 54 ench guildy and a DAP wiz and druid port up with me, looted, and we ported out.

Thanks to Odaks (Vixiv), Ezz and Phury [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-11-2016, 09:23 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

BDA offers a fine service at a fair price.
Old 05-11-2016, 09:39 AM
Kobold

(another "in the old days" story)

I once logged (due to it being 5am) out of PoG after a long raid. Lost track of time and logged back in to find it respawning... didn't even have gate memmed. Nearly peed my pants before I got out.
Old 05-11-2016, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Can always let your stuff rot and petition to get it back. They do that here.
Old 05-11-2016, 10:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanderTruewield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Corpse retrieved. Had a 54 ench guildy and a DAP wiz and druid port up with me, looted, and we ported out.

Thanks to Odaks (Vixiv), Ezz and Phury [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A 54 enchanter held down the break in cc? Pras
Old 05-11-2016, 11:23 AM
Aviak

How does a 54 enchanter CC content intended for level 46 players, is there a guide on the wiki please
Closed Thread