Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Sarnak

Default <Europa> guild is recruiting !!

Looking to join a friendly European based, casual raiding, no-drama guild that repects it's fellow Norrathian citizens? Europa could be for you!

First, a few things about ourselves: Europa stands for fun and mature EQ gaming. We only accept friendly, no-drama people. We like to make EQ entertaining. And you can be part of that.

The purpose of the guild is to make new friends, group up and explore Everquest together. We also run two scheduled raids per week (Mondays and Wednesdays 20:00 - 23:00 CET) and contest FFA mobs which we take down with our wonderful alliance partner Omni (AKA CSG - Casual Scum Guilds ). We still have close ties with Azure Guard and occasionally ally with them on some raids, as we also do with other guilds on occasion. We do this for fun, the pixels on the way isn't the priority but it will for sure make the journey easier.. Any drops are currently handled by a DKP system.

The guild was created as a home for European players, this means most of us play at European times. But we do have members from all over the world. So if you feel that <Europa> is the guild for you, despite not being European, you're welcome to apply !!

We accept all kind of classes/races in our guild, we are not min/maxers, we are here for fun. If you like to know what class is most demanded, ask one of our officers, but honestly we will take anyone with a mature no drama attitude. We always insist people play the class they get the most enjoyment from.

About raiding, we do not enforce raiding in <Europa>, this means you can be a part of Europa and never raid if you don't feel like it. However, if you come to a raid, we expect you to be focused and prepared.

Europa is one of the oldest raiding guilds on P99. In our many years we have maintained good standing with the staff and have had no disciplinary actions taken against us. That is something we are proud of and want to continue.

We have a minimum requisite of level 35 to apply

Ok, this seems interesting, how do I apply? First - go to our forums, located at https://www.europaguild.eu/forum/. Once there, create a forum account with a name that is identical to the character that you wish to apply to Europa with. After that, go to our Recruitment Application subforum and write your application in there. And hey, don't forget to read the sticky posts first !!

If you have any questions, you can reach our Recruitment officers:

- Officer: Pubo.
- Alt Characters: Zamch

- Officer: Hunterlilly
- Alt Character
Last edited by Sirken; 05-09-2018 at 11:05 AM..
Old 03-06-2012, 09:18 AM
Aviak

Our forum is up again at our old address;

http://luclin.de/forum/
Old 03-08-2012, 05:03 AM
Kobold

I might be interested - Swedish lvl 50 troll war here. Do you have any members in that lvl range?
Old 03-08-2012, 09:30 AM
Kobold

I'm sure I still have a char in Europa! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Good to see management reviving this guild... was probably the best time's i've had on p99!

Welcome back, i hope you flourish... and if i return to the game, europa will be my first choice!
Old 03-14-2012, 03:34 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Europa's guildchat headcount yesterday evening = 12

Growing well i'd say [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

www.luclin.de/forum for the forums.
Last edited by suikerbeestje; 03-14-2012 at 03:37 AM.. Reason: mistake in the forum tag thing
Old 03-22-2012, 12:27 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

bump [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-01-2012, 08:55 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Talking

headcount in guild chat yesterday 18![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Kobold

Is it the same Europa that used to be on the Dalaya emu server a few years ago? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2012, 03:36 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by batkiller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it the same Europa that used to be on the Dalaya emu server a few years ago? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, no ties.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:26 PM
Kobold

Ahh ok thanks. I might apply at some point but I need some more levels and stuff first. I'm still just a teenage dirtbag at the moment. :P
Closed Thread