Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 11-21-2018, 02:45 PM
Kobold

Cool Possible To Add Hotkey window in Titanium UI?

Hi all,

I really like the UI that comes with titanium. It is the UI i have spent the most time on (here and live), and I don't really want to go to something that looks different. Is there a mod that will allow me to add another action/hotkey window, but keep the look and feel of the vanilla titanium ui?

Thanks!
Old 11-21-2018, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

When you say "action/hotkey window", do you mean another bar to put actions on? If so there are several more built-in. Go to your options (ALT + O I think) and go to the key bindings, then pick UI. There should be a list of commands for opening hotbars #2 through ... #4 maybe?

IIRC the command to show the first one is ALT + L or CTRL + L, but I'd check the keybinding options instead of trusting me.

P.S. And since they're a built-in part of the Titanium client, they should work with any UI skin.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-22-2018, 10:43 AM
Kobold

Thanks Loramin. I am not sure this feature is enabled in P99. By default there is no keypress, and if I set one, it does not do anything for anything but hotbar 1. Any ideas?
Old 11-22-2018, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

1. press ALT + O
  2. click on the "keys" tab
  3. Select the "UI" category

What do you see next to "Toggle Hotbar 2 window"? For me it says ALT + L, and when I press that it brings up another Hotbar. Also, there should be entries for Hotbars 3 and 4 there also, and you can add a key combination to show/hide them if you want.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-22-2018, 09:33 PM
Kobold

That is weird! So by default for me it was set to nothing, but even after setting it to ALT L, it doesn't work. Not sure what would cause that.
Old 11-22-2018, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

Perhaps it got moved mostly off-screen, or it is being covered up by one of your other windows? Maybe try starting a new character and see if you can see it there.