Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Do you want your pet window back?
Yes 124 35.63%
No 37 10.63%
Yes, and this change is making me not want to play the game. 75 21.55%
No, I'm glad it's gone. 58 16.67%
I love refrigerators. 54 15.52%
Voters: 348. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2019, 04:45 PM
Fire Giant

Frogs are killing everything but other frogs and undead in TT. Not classic. Try proving it, though.
Old 09-09-2019, 04:47 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make pet attack and back off buttons and hotkey them

You want me to do a logmein session and hold ur hand thru it? I'm an IT genius
Oh please, can you make the horizontal hotkey bars return to our UI ? Actually they all gone and not working, at no UI(as far as i know)
Old 09-09-2019, 05:56 PM
Large Rat

For those who've voted to make their voice heard and discussed this without barrier aggression, thank you. I also appreciate all the people who love refrigerators. If you don't know why that's an option, I included it as a joke in reference to this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiC8pig6PGE

Also of note, WoW classic is pretty good. Been making dynamite as a dwarf rogue and throwing it at people. I had never played WoW before until this weekend after some buddies convinced me to try it since I was already getting burnt out on p99 and this whole pet window thing just dropped the last feather on my patience. It's funny when this game is called "Everquest" but WoW has wayyyyyyyy more quests! Almost always something to do besides just killing mobs.
Old 09-09-2019, 06:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For those who've voted to make their voice heard and discussed this without barrier aggression, thank you. I also appreciate all the people who love refrigerators. If you don't know why that's an option, I included it as a joke in reference to this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiC8pig6PGE

Also of note, WoW classic is pretty good. Been making dynamite as a dwarf rogue and throwing it at people. I had never played WoW before until this weekend after some buddies convinced me to try it since I was already getting burnt out on p99 and this whole pet window thing just dropped the last feather on my patience. It's funny when this game is called "Everquest" but WoW has wayyyyyyyy more quests! Almost always something to do besides just killing mobs.

Yup, P99 is a niche server for people passionate about *EverQuest*. I wouldn’t recommend it for people who would be happy playing any old MMO.
Old 09-09-2019, 07:13 PM
Large Bat

Oh I guess I'll be looking for another game then.
Old 09-09-2019, 07:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also of note, WoW classic is pretty good. Been making dynamite as a dwarf rogue and throwing it at people.
LOL
Old 09-09-2019, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

who ever said make hotkeys you are all pretty dumb

u cant use those while casting / performing actions

but you can use the pet window

i get it they want the game to get harder, but please don't think make hotkeys is a solution
Old 09-09-2019, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

As if playing 33 characters by yourself wasn't difficult enough as it is, right tune?
Old 09-09-2019, 08:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who ever said make hotkeys you are all pretty dumb

u cant use those while casting / performing actions

but you can use the pet window

i get it they want the game to get harder, but please don't think make hotkeys is a solution
You can use the hotkeys for pet commands while casting. Not sure if you couldn't when patch came out and the changed it, or if I was mistaken when I thought you couldn't, but you can now.

You just have to click them rather than use keyboard to activate them; which is the same as when we still had pet window.
Last edited by HedleyKow; 09-09-2019 at 08:47 PM..
Old 09-09-2019, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

i was not able to click them good to know i guess