Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2021, 11:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gottem
if you believed this you wouldn't send beggar's tells to my inbox on new forum accounts begging for my renewed friendship. You suck and I'm out. Woe to those here, all cannibals, who look to you for kindness and balance.

PS i'm still the mothafuckin champ now --- ever and every 2010 jack knows it. the only world class to come from here
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-25-2021 at 11:16 PM..
Old 06-25-2021, 11:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You just need to take several seats and then try to restore the peace and control your urges to scream about all the people you hate.
Relevant.
Old 06-25-2021, 11:14 PM
Banned

If you observe immigrants from the Old World, you'll find most of them come to the US and take up employment as self-employed, if they aren't extended a business loan by the US. There's a reason for that. It's more advantageous to self-employed as a courier grossing 50k in cash flow, than it is being an employee grossing 65k/year as an employee, and that relationship between self-employment and standard employment only widens as the incomes climb
Last edited by Gwaihir; 06-25-2021 at 11:17 PM..
Old 06-25-2021, 11:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Relevant.
no, it's a gottem. he's not your friend.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you believed this you wouldn't send beggar's tells to my inbox on new forum accounts begging for my renewed friendship. You suck and I'm out. Woe to those here, all cannibals, who look to you for kindness and balance.

PS i'm still the mothafuckin champ now --- ever and every 2010 jack knows it. the only world class to come from here
Can you just not step on his gown?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PS i'm still the mothafuckin champ now --- ever and every 2010 jack knows it
Don't use me and my cold thullian threadclaws as an excuse to alienate yourself from others.

Anyway. I've developed some casual relationships here, and Pulgasari's pms are usually pretty nice and innocent.
Old 06-25-2021, 11:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Can you just not step on his gown?
i wish i could oblige, but u turned off the convo. if u could summon the bravery to express yourself fully for a moment, any serious suggestion would be seen tho.
Old 06-25-2021, 11:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't use me and my cold thullian threadclaws as an excuse to alienate yourself from others.

Anyway. I've developed some casual relationships here, and Pulgasari's pms are usually pretty nice and innocent.
nice flex lol

psycho
Old 06-25-2021, 11:21 PM
Banned

This is literally what it looks like if you demand not to be called the new N word. good case study. anyway bye you freaks lol. y'all 4 or 5 are enough to break a heart. i tried, never rly stopped trying and im always available. so don't get it twisted in your head. rip.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-25-2021 at 11:23 PM..
Old 06-25-2021, 11:22 PM
Banned

I'm just glad I'm not the only poster lol.

I enjoyed ur posts Impk. (Prior to this thread, I mean like nbd rly, plz vent, rant if you must). Tbh u will be missed, but like, don't feel obligated or leave in anger. If ur truly doing well, I say a bye Felicia don't suitchu.
Last edited by starkind; 06-25-2021 at 11:27 PM..
Closed Thread