Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2015, 11:45 AM
Aviak

Default Shout-Outs! (Past and Present)

Forgive me for resurrecting a thread topic that I remember fondly. This could likely get buried and I debated posting this for quite some time because I rarely say anything on the forums (due to me talking too much and I should apologize beforehand).

New players are always asking if this is a good community. RnF has its own forum. Maybe we could keep at least one thread going for the opposite? Seriously, how many people go unrecognized for their effort in making this a better experience? Post anonymously if you wish so they simply get recognized. Some might consider this a bit like stroking someone's ego but for me, this is just a way to show appreciation.

This is my shout-out thread.

- Thank the staff!

- Talk up that person who took the time to buff your ass all day to make low levels a little easier.

- Thank the person who gave you a bad ass item that you totally didn't expect.

- Thank that fella, who wasn't quite right, that helped you camp that rare spawn since you couldn't stay awake another hour.

You get the idea.

I'll get this started (whether they see these or not) and I have so many more in mind but I know you've read my rambling enough.

Vehk - Always being a classy gent. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ninik - Milk and Cookies never get old. Neither is your constant rezzing of people out in the middle of who-the-hell-knows. If you're not around now, we'll miss you.

Pyrocat - Listening to my old man rambling endlessly. Seriously, this post should indicate...

Aeolwind - For getting me interested in this project. Miss our OODW days. Amazing cleric that I wish we could have duo'd on here. Keep the SoCo flowing, buddy. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Humwawa - For always being real and insightful. One of the best necromancers I've ever seen.

Paladinia - Too many positive things to say about this individual. Just an all-around good dude.

Gnommercy- For keeping me company in HS and helping my lazy ass level. (I'm still lazy!)

Visual- Always a positive supporter and a friend. You're one of the few that checked on me after a year of absence. I appreciated that.

Edit for Swish (Are you from the old days in Europa?) - Always entertaining me with your forum gifs!
Last edited by Valium; 01-15-2015 at 12:06 PM.. Reason: Make Swish's day?
Old 01-15-2015, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

anyone else offended that they didnt get a mention?

Won't be buffing OP in future.
Closed Thread