Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 11:42 AM
Skeleton

It would have been nice to have a second major guild competing. Oh well, I'll settle for farming Veeshan's Peak without competition or anyone to use the gear on.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one wanted to listen. You had Noah farming a locket of escape so he could bind his sk at TD pots for about two weeks so he was completely worthless to guild during that crucial time period. I told everyone, the one advantage / opportunity we had was that despite the gear advantage / number advantage nihilum had we had could gain the level advantage. However, lite had a hard on for KC one of the worst exp zones in the game and no one wanted to play the classes critical for fast/effective exp aka enchanters and clerics. Only big Tina was willing to take one for the team, and I did my best to gear her up and pl her for her sacrifice. Everyone went into Kunark every man for himself which was the exact opposite of what I was preaching. I even grouped big lennart to rape my exp bar as my groups sole healer. Ole well.
It must have been frustrating trying to manage people that wouldn't listen to you, but the solution was not to join the enemy. By doing so, you made absolutely sure that all your efforts were in vain.

Red99
Closed Thread