Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2019, 06:53 PM
Orc

getting over that lvl 4 hump lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indicas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we're all adults here is the RP really necessary... its kinda creepy at this age unless your like 60 and have nothing else to do, there are certain individuals (no names) that RP in the forum, cmon man grow up.
Rp can be kinda fun sometimes MAN... dont begrudge someone on how they enjoy what they enjoy. (im not talking about that goldshire inn cyber crap) A quality story brings much enjoyment.
Last edited by joradthepally; 10-23-2019 at 06:57 PM..
Old 10-23-2019, 06:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by joradthepally [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
getting over that lvl 4 hump lol

Rp can be kinda fun sometimes MAN... dont begrudge someone on how they enjoy what they enjoy. (im not talking about that goldshire inn cyber crap) A quality story brings much enjoyment.
i just don't get it, 40 year old adults acting like they are a charecter from a 1999 game, i didn't get it when i was 12 i don't get it now that i'm 32
Old 10-23-2019, 07:03 PM
Orc

Well that is just you man, you dont like any thing to do with RP and I enjoy a little RP here and there to make the game more immersive.
Old 10-23-2019, 07:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by joradthepally [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well that is just you man, you dont like any thing to do with RP and I enjoy a little RP here and there to make the game more immersive.
a 20 year old game that you probably mastered a long time ago needs to be emerisive? i just don't get it and say what i'm saying outloud to yourself you'll find, its wierd.
Old 10-23-2019, 07:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
No, I don't .... lol you aren't me. I enjoy immersion and storytelling.. you don't its the fundamental difference between you an I that has sparked this conversation. My grandmother once told me something you might do well to learn, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."
man you're like, strait from the disney channel, this is where i'm going to be the bigger man and walk away cus i'm going to argue with a full grown adult over role playing......, there goes my nerd card shucks
Old 10-23-2019, 07:11 PM
Aviak

Quote:
And you say you are 32?
and you're also the reason why full grown adults acting like 10 year olds exists
Old 10-23-2019, 07:17 PM
Aviak

Quote:
And you say you are 32?
do you role play in front of your parents? what do they think they think about the situation.. lol discussion over. W
Old 10-23-2019, 07:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
?? What are you talkin about.. Im talking about storytelling in a game. You mean do I walk into my moms house and act like I'm someone else? - If so, then no, that would be weird.
but being a full grown adult acting like you're alive inside a video game isn't.. nice logic
Old 10-23-2019, 07:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
I bring the character to life, not put myself into the game. Dude you are conflicted. And you are right this argument is over on this message board.
i'm conflicted because i don't RP on a 20 year old video game full of adults.. i really whish you would start processing, this isn't roleplay quest and the fact that probably less than 10% of the population does it puts you in a minority category, do you understand what that means?
Old 10-23-2019, 07:27 PM
Orc

Like I said this discussion is over, I wont be judged by you. Check your PM and send a reply but this message board discussion is over. And, since you can't seem to ALLOW anyone to enjoy what they enjoy because YOU don't like it you will be promptly added to my ignore list after your reply.
Closed Thread