Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2021, 09:06 AM
Large Bat

Im a level 58 Warrior main. New to p99 and currently exp only in the Hole. I use Infestation and Frostbringer and rarely Silken Snare Whip. There is zero reason to have anything else. Warriors are meant to group to 60. After that it is the pursuit of epic and raid weapons.
Old 03-17-2021, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitalsign [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im a level 58 Warrior main. New to p99 and currently exp only in the Hole. I use Infestation and Frostbringer and rarely Silken Snare Whip. There is zero reason to have anything else. Warriors are meant to group to 60. After that it is the pursuit of epic and raid weapons.
There are some great experiences to be had outside of chasing the end game. Having a tool kit of niche weapons can make strange group compositions far more efficient (and surprisingly fun).

Also, The Hole is awful. I can't imagine being new to P99 and having Karnor's v2.0 as the only experience through your mid and late 50s. What a snoozefest.
Old 03-17-2021, 11:15 AM
Large Bat

New to p99, not EQ. Top priority is 60. Nothing outside possessing 2 main agro weapons is important in regards to that goal. If one wants to dance around and take forever to max level, I suppose then carry bags and bags of tools makes sense.
Closed Thread