Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Aviak

Default For all the new players....

I promised Nilbog and Amelinda that I'd repost a different version of the Kunark/Classic spawn log that Nilbog posted a while ago via megaupload. Since that site is now down, that link is obviously no longer operational, and I figured new and old players alike might make use of this information.

http://web.archive.org/web/200211292...cticiousname9/

Contained within is the majority of the HP / Level ranges for almost every single NPC in the game currently, with the exception of Howling Stones and Veeshan's Peak. Locations of various spawns are also included. (Various rare spawns are also not included for certain zones, though this information would be helpful if anyone could post a log of killing said NPC's) Through my own personal experience, the information seems to be accurate, but if anyone finds otherwise for a particular NPC, let me know, as I keep a running list of this information within a spreadsheet that I can update should I find that any of the information is misleading. This would then be passed over to the appropriate personnel to verify if this was indeed the case at this particular point in EQ's timeline.

Cheers, hope this helps all the solo'ers or groups looking to level up as fast as possible.
Last edited by Morsakin; 02-03-2012 at 04:20 PM..
Old 02-03-2012, 03:58 PM
Banned

Damn B... that is pretty awesome.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:01 PM
Orc

Fantastic.. Thanks.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:18 PM
Aviak

Once I hit 60 (97% away hoho) I'll try to put together a list of what I think are the most "efficient" solo and group spots in the game by level range. This will be based on relative mob hp, certain abilities they might possess, the ZEM of the respective zones said npc's inhabit, as well as miscellaneous factors that might contribute to an easier grinding experience, e.g. pathing features and all that fun stuff.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Kobold

Amazing. Thank you!
Old 02-03-2012, 04:45 PM
Kobold

<3 useful posts.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsakin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once I hit 60 (97% away hoho) I'll try to put together a list of what I think are the most "efficient" solo and group spots in the game by level range. This will be based on relative mob hp, certain abilities they might possess, the ZEM of the respective zones said npc's inhabit, as well as miscellaneous factors that might contribute to an easier grinding experience, e.g. pathing features and all that fun stuff.
This would be nothing short of awesome
Old 02-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Sadly there isn't any information on Eldrig the Old in that database.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:50 PM
Fire Giant

Sick post is sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo Cooper, Senior Artist, SOE
Shut up and give me my ten bucks per month, little man. My Porsche needs some performance upgrades.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:08 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Damn useful! Thanks! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]