Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2019, 09:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzbiscuits [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is actually fair criticism. I have nothing against you guys/gays but making fun of people who can’t help how they were born is very telling of your character.
i guess you are right that nobody can help being who they are. but Gurbaj needs a better profile photo and if his emotional IQ was better he would understand this. Having assessed a pretty decent sample size of online dating profiles' real life personas, I would stake money on his being a callous, emotionally demanding dude. that's why I feel comfortable having a harmless laugh at his bad profile.

yes I could be wrong about any given individual; the mean girls angle is part of the joke I suppose. i am definitely right on average tho.

most of the people i post here are ppl whose poor character i can detect by their profile presentation. I have gone on dates with a number of goofy looking profiles, when i got good vibes from their blurb or whatever. in fact my best find in a couple of years is one such. i'm not just some mean girl; that would be a poor heuristic for finding decent man friends. this thread is 95% picking on people who would send messages like "cum fuk me", "do u have a dik" etc. Trust me. I've churned through pleeeenty of 'em. It's kinda my hobby.

now, guy fawkes mustache guy I bet is super duper sweet. so i giggle at him very hushedly. i considered a swipe right on him even after posting. but come on, dude, he is so funny lookin. you gotta be able to giggle at him on a project 1999 everquest internet forum. It doesn't tell too badly about my character to have a giggle about the stranger characters witnessed along my e-dating journey.
Last edited by America; 03-20-2019 at 09:18 AM..
Old 03-20-2019, 09:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i guess you are right that nobody can help being who they are. but Gurbaj needs a better profile photo and if his emotional IQ was better he would understand this. Having assessed a pretty decent sample size of online dating profiles' real life personas, I would stake money on his being a callous, emotionally demanding dude. that's why I feel comfortable having a harmless laugh at his bad profile. yes I could be wrong; part of the joke I suppose.

now, guy fawkes mustache guy I bet is super duper sweet. so i giggle at him very hushedly. i considered a swipe right on him. but come on, dude, he is so funny lookin. you gotta be able to giggle at him on a project 1999 everquest internet forum.

most of the people i post here are ppl whose poor character i can detect by their profile presentation. I have gone on dates with a number of goofy looking profiles, when i got good vibes from their blurb or whatever. in fact my best find in a couple of years is one such. i'm not just some mean girl.
Yep.

This isn't life ending trauma.

This is life.

Yes we giggle at u from the sidelines. Even if you made the cut and got on the foobaw team.

Yes once you marry you still evoke giggles.

Other girls are certainly not immune from a good giggling.

*promenades*
Old 03-20-2019, 09:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoes2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so easy to mimic peoples online dating posts, show your profiles bet you wont

bet anyone wont contact you either YIKIES WOOFMEOW

crunches hormone pill
*Giggles @ the pathetic male experiencing life ending trauma*
Old 03-20-2019, 09:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzbiscuits [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is actually fair criticism. I have nothing against you guys/gays but making fun of people who can’t help how they were born is very telling of your character.
Maybe you're right about the cross eyed dude -- but most of these profiles are made fun of for horrible presentation rather than being born ugly per se.

Ugly people know they're ugly anyway. They often find ways to overcome it.
Old 03-20-2019, 09:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe you're right about the cross eyed dude -- but most of these profiles are made fun of for horrible presentation rather than being born ugly per se.
nah. Gurbaj has only that single photo, with zero profile blurb. He's a chauvinist going for "badass appeal". Would treat me poorly and be clingy/possessive in that unfeeling masc way. I rly would put money down on it going exactly that way. Most screenshots here are the result of cringiness + creep alarm.
Last edited by America; 03-20-2019 at 09:28 AM..
Old 03-20-2019, 10:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah. Gurbaj has only that single photo, with zero profile blurb. He's a chauvinist going for "badass appeal". Would treat me poorly and be clingy/possessive in that unfeeling masc way. I rly would put money down on it going exactly that way. Most screenshots here are the result of cringiness + creep alarm.
Ya. I agree. Getting a good visual read on people is a survival skill.

I have flirted with good looking chauvinists however. Knowing full well they'd be abusive. However, I won't be entrapped by them.
Old 03-20-2019, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ugly people know they're ugly anyway. They often find ways to overcome it.
In Jeff Bezos’ case, making billions of dollars. Then ironically cheating on his more attractive wife with an ugly lady
Old 03-20-2019, 04:47 PM
Banned

proof that couple doesn't deserve the top of the pile. petty happenings for a mansa musa scale lord. is he not entitled to concubines, and she to poolboys?? like get woke white bread crackers
Old 03-21-2019, 01:43 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
nah i am planning to go far.

i'm past 1/10 of the way to very attractive tho, yes.

no-1 is telling me i'm not cute anymore.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

but thats a story for a swiperight thread.
Swiped never
Old 03-21-2019, 03:52 PM
Banned

Uuruk aka mario is one of the only faggitz like Xaanka who has those lil im chat things filled in and they don't even go to themselves just some other mkultragay on deadr99
Closed Thread