Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 08-02-2010, 09:44 AM
Sarnak

Nice job!
Old 08-02-2010, 10:02 AM
Aviak

I don't want to be the person who farts in church, but I have to wonder why this thread/link wasn't added to the original "Getting Started" thread.

From 02-08-2010:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has anyone experienced any problems with this? If not, I'll toss it up just the needed files for download and add it to the optional section of the start up guide.
Old 08-02-2010, 06:09 PM
Banned

could someone plz rehost megaupload file? seriously, am I the only one who gets a broken link when he tries to download it?
Old 08-02-2010, 06:16 PM
Aviak

Send a message via MSN to fwaits

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
could someone plz rehost megaupload file? seriously, am I the only one who gets a broken link when he tries to download it?
It works fine. Just tried it and get to the download page where you enter the 4 character bot check and then download. (After the obligatory 45 second wait timer.)
Old 08-02-2010, 06:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It works fine. Just tried it and get to the download page where you enter the 4 character bot check and then download. (After the obligatory 45 second wait timer.)
Yeah, I can get to that page. But after I click "regular download" link, which links to the below UR:, I get "Problem loading page" every time. I apparently cannot connect to the www1006.megaupload.com host URL to access the file.

http://www1006.megaupload.com/files/...netextures.rar

Any suggestions for solutions?
Last edited by purist; 08-02-2010 at 06:21 PM..
Old 08-02-2010, 06:22 PM
Aviak

Send a message via MSN to fwaits

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I can get to that page. But after I click "regular download" link, which links to the below link, I get "Problem loading page" every time. I apparently cannot connect to the www1006.megaupload.com host URL to access the file.

http://www1006.megaupload.com/files/...netextures.rar

Any suggestions for solutions?
Hmm odd. It seems like it's standard port 80 so I'm not sure why that URL would give you problems. Is this from home or at work or both? Maybe grab it from a friends house and copy it to a flash drive or something?
Old 08-02-2010, 06:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm odd. It seems like it's standard port 80 so I'm not sure why that URL would give you problems. Is this from home or at work or both? Maybe grab it from a friends house and copy it to a flash drive or something?
I'm doing this from home on my desktop and it's definitely odd. Just tried getting the file on my laptop and had the same exact result. I'll bring a flash to work tomorrow and see if I'll have any luck.

Thanks heh
Old 08-06-2010, 11:01 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The textures being changed should have nothing to do with your ability to make a necro or SK Erudite.
The problem is if you remove the old files first. There is no new Paineel file in the download and you crash if trying to enter the game into a zone that doesn't exist.
Old 08-14-2010, 04:37 PM
Sarnak

Im installing it right now, this may also fix my processor problem also.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:30 PM
Aviak

bump