Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2019, 04:57 PM
Banned

What do you guys think about blackface? Is it ok as joke here and there if done correctly?

Well that's what got Megan Kelley on the frying pan.

But the truth is, all she had to say is Sarah Silverman did a hilarious blackface bit. I grant you she is a professional -- but still, its fairly liberal friendly answer.

Oh shit nevermind, Sarah Silverman is now horrified by her sketch she did in 2007...I mean It was funny as shit. She was talking with a black friend about was it worse to be black or jewish. So they agreed to see for themselves. Then it shows Sarah in black face going about her day getting confronted by uppity liberals aggressively.

sarah-silverman-blackface.jpg

"People like you make me sick!" and stuff like that. So Sarah meets up with her black friend ready to apologize. But instead the dude has this totally Jewey get-up and giant fake nose with glasses and says "no, you were right -- it's worse to be Jewish!"

And it was funny.

But the liberal gentry killed the sketch on some stupid purist principle. I think all that shit is a dead end. Only by focusing on taking $ from others are we going to make progress.
Old 01-14-2019, 04:57 PM
Banned

black face:

if you take offense to it, dont watch it.
Old 01-14-2019, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IDK do you have anything you can say to me besides "You're a jerk poop poo face" to every slam dunk I do on your idiology and logic?
Hard to have a conversation with you when you just meme all day and have nothing constructive to add. I've just started shitposting to keep myself busy while the laundry spins.
Old 01-14-2019, 05:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hard to have a conversation with you because I am retaraded
Old 01-14-2019, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

So clever, Mick. Really driving the point home.
Old 01-14-2019, 05:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you just suck the GOP tribal dick all day or do you actually have any original thoughts?
*homophobic remark

You are hereby kicked out of The Church of Democrats
Old 01-14-2019, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*homophobic remark

You are hereby kicked out of The Church of Democrats
Are you assuming his gender and sexuality?!
Old 01-14-2019, 05:10 PM
Banned

RE: Blackface

1. Gender is a construct
2. Skin color is a RACE and only those born with that skin color are allowed to identify as that skin color.
Old 01-14-2019, 05:11 PM
Banned

oh yea also the party of SCIENCE believes both of those two things unilaterally.
Old 01-14-2019, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by costanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sarah silverman wasn't funny at some point in the past that reads contraire now. she was never funny.

there is nothing wrong with halloween black face. if I played an orc I'd paint green (oops, freudian slip - i meant to say "lithe beautiful elf nymph")
I would definitely would not do blackface anymore. This isn't 2007. In china, when the state paper declars stuff like "black face should not happen anymore" -- people understand its stupid and risky to continue to do it.

The New York Times tells us not to do blackface anymore. And there is a faction of people in this country that read it like a state paper.
Closed Thread