Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2017, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
President Nugent. That would be hilarious, libturds would be consumed in flames by their revulsion, the steam coming out of their ears and mouths would be that intense.
It would be glorious,.

On a side note, Congress may have to actually act like the check in the checks and balances that they're supposed to be on the Presidency. I'm ready for midterms because I'm already bored of Trump-Gate. I want to know how many chances the GOP will be given.
Old 05-29-2017, 10:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jar Jar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Low energy, SAD !
Frenchie knows low energy, and leading as a behind, just like your hero Osh!tforbrains.
Old 05-29-2017, 10:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Frenchie knows low energy, and leading as a behind, just like your hero Osh!tforbrains.
Triggered.jpg

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 05-29-2017, 11:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my anonymous source told me and hes very highly placed in the intelligence community that donald trump sold the united states 2 putin in exchange for unlimited access to 14yr olds to pee on. no i do not have any documentation just like with every story i have wrote since january, this is black project stuff but the dox will be coming out soon.

u should trust me for now tho cuz i work for a major American media outlet and therefore have alot of crediblity

MONTHLY FREE ARTICLE LIMIT REACHED. TIMES ARE HARD IN THE INTERNET AGE. TO READ MORE U MUST PURCHASE 1 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION TO KEEP REAL JOURNALISM ALIVE
ya but would u?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-29-2017, 11:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya but would u?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
please disable adblock to read this reply
Old 05-29-2017, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
please disable adblock to read this reply
she's a Mensch tho. u wouldn't terminate the bloodline thru cervical bruising?

starting to doubt your commitment to the cause fam
Old 05-29-2017, 02:36 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If only Israel never existed. Peace and harmony would rule the lands and all the peoples would be singing kumbaya. In the Democratic Republic of America, conservatism would have been exposed as a failed ideology long ago and Americans would prosper under one party rule, all hail and long live Emperor Roosevelt V.
there was a time when Israel never existed and islam was still an incredibly violent and backwards religion and political system

i think sharia law and subversion and jihad and oppressing women and murdering gays and all of that existed before western influence on their religion but it's cool i totally believe you're basing your opinion on an educated opinion and study of islam rather than an opinion culminated from the american public education system, CNN and unsourced facebook reposts.

you're basically the living modern embodiment of the old conservative grandpa who shares re:re:re:re:re:re email chains except you're too young to have dementia.

like lol how do you even remember to breathe
Last edited by Xaanka; 05-29-2017 at 02:40 PM..
Old 05-29-2017, 02:46 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

this morning i raped my girlfriend and threw stones at a woman who i saw exposing her whore head in public while approaching a vehicle which i presume she thought she had the right to drive. not now. not under the "one party rule" of sharia. i hit her good in the temple and she crumpled i think she might be retarded (current year us democratic party voter) now

can you also write a bunch of posts excusing my actions i really don't need to be taking heat on a murder charge
Old 05-29-2017, 04:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this morning i raped my girlfriend and threw stones at a woman who i saw exposing her whore head in public while approaching a vehicle which i presume she thought she had the right to drive. not now. not under the "one party rule" of sharia. i hit her good in the temple and she crumpled i think she might be retarded (current year us democratic party voter) now

can you also write a bunch of posts excusing my actions i really don't need to be taking heat on a murder charge
Damn, these american muslims sure seem to be mean

Tis a shame i never heard any of that about them, fuck the fake news right

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 05-29-2017, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn, these american muslims sure seem to be mean

Tis a shame i never heard any of that about them, fuck the fake news right
your country has literal sharia law no go zones
Closed Thread