Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2019, 03:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First round was a FFA, but Riot took out all the competition before fighting themselves. Round 2 it was around 50% riot and 50% server left. I did server vs riot and Riot won again.

I have talked about doing a larger tournament with titles on the lines. I just need to get more confirmation from the staff. We have talked about some special locations for this event, but nothing is certain yet.
If you do another one with prizes, I would suggest not pitting all of the Best In Slot raiders against the same amount of people with random drop gear.
Old 08-12-2019, 03:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First round was a FFA, but Riot took out all the competition before fighting themselves. Round 2 it was around 50% riot and 50% server left. I did server vs riot and Riot won again.

I have talked about doing a larger tournament with titles on the lines. I just need to get more confirmation from the staff. We have talked about some special locations for this event, but nothing is certain yet.
These events are near and dear to me, thank you for taking the time to host things like this.

Maybe for the next one just give us a little more of a heads up.

I'm am looking forward to what ever you have in store for us. Regardless of reward.
Old 08-12-2019, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Soooo Riot broke the rules? Noooo
Yea. Us vs them mentality. Forming groups (against the rules), buffing each other (against the rules) using voice chat to communicate (lame), and using wort pots and other consumables (lol guild funds).

I appreciate the effort put forth by the staff, however.
Old 08-12-2019, 04:36 PM
Fire Giant

These are types of events that bring a community together, even though EQ pvp is horribly bad it still is an event that we lack hugely on this server.

I would love to see some bigger notice, some larger scale events held with awesome prizes. Give the people what they want!
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 08-12-2019, 06:28 PM
Fire Giant

Cool event, sucks I missed it. I will try to make any future tournaments given theres enough heads up. Glad there wasn't any rewards for this one, guild members grouping up to fight randoms is lame, AM/AW did that last time at the Rathe arena. Rewards should only be given to legit 1v1s 2v2s etc.
Old 08-12-2019, 06:43 PM
Orc

Thanks to the guides for hosting the event! I had a lot of fun spectating and got some video of the FFA round.

Riot used some sort of swarming tactic to claim an early kill in the name of revenge.

And here are the last few contenders deciding the winner after almost an hour. I'd recommend some background music if you want to watch all ten minutes.
Old 08-12-2019, 07:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivouac [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot used some sort of swarming tactic to claim an early kill in the name of revenge.
#LavLives
Old 08-12-2019, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

It reminds me of the bum fight days...
Old 08-12-2019, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It reminds me of the bum fight days...
Better than that <3
Old 08-12-2019, 08:09 PM
Sarnak

Might as well hold the next one in the Arena
Closed Thread