Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2019, 05:32 PM
Aviak

Default Blue transfers

I just discovered Teal last week. I don't suppose that they allow transfers from Blue?
Old 11-29-2019, 05:34 PM
Kobold

Yes they allow transfers from the beta server to the actual server. They want characters that are in velious gear on the classic servers. Just post the character name you want to move from blue to teal.
Old 11-29-2019, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

no lol
Old 11-29-2019, 06:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes they allow transfers from the beta server to the actual server. They want characters that are in velious gear on the classic servers. Just post the character name you want to move from blue to teal.
Well I don't have any thing on blue but a few lower level characters but I get your point. A simple no would have been fine though.
Old 11-29-2019, 06:49 PM
Server GM

no.
Old 11-29-2019, 06:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When they releasing that classic server?
Old 11-29-2019, 07:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no.
Old 11-29-2019, 08:46 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no.
Clearly trolling. You can transfer from blue but you need to delete a piece of Vulak loot first. Then death loop to 50 or lower. Then petition identifying the piece of loot deleted and they’ll move ya.
Old 11-29-2019, 11:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Mikeo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly trolling. You can transfer from blue but you need to delete a piece of Vulak loot first. Then death loop to 50 or lower. Then petition identifying the piece of loot deleted and they’ll move ya.
Don't give them bad advice, they have to delete ALL Kunark and Velious-era items owned by the character and THEN death loop to BELOW 50 to avoid system confusion over the level cap and server firsts. Then they have to petition the GM starting with the Klingon "heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam", it is a good day to die.
Old 11-30-2019, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just discovered Teal last week. I don't suppose that they allow transfers from Blue?
What level(s) are you on Blue? Perhaps it won't take terribly long to get there again.

I started on Blue in February of this year and I found it pretty easy to level and buy items and make friends on such an old server with an established economy. That said, I couldn't pass up the chance to experience a fresh server.

If EQ Classic or a fresh-server experience is what you're after, I think you'll be making the right choice. Don't let a little more low-level grinding deter you.
Closed Thread