Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2019, 11:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look I want classic Everquest not World of Warcraft. Cause if they nerf that then what's next, making it so bards can only hit 4 mobs? Lol. No thanks. Keep it classic.
So making enchanters less powerful than an entire high end max level group combined is making the game into WoW? You're a fucking retard lol. Also, bards can currently only hit 4 mobs and that's honestly how it should remain. Being able to solo an entire zone is fucking stupid.
Last edited by ArunaGreen; 11-30-2019 at 12:04 AM..
Old 11-30-2019, 12:00 AM
Banned

Add bard to list of things toxic bluebies ruined

Good reminder
Old 11-30-2019, 12:05 AM
Orc

Didn’t they find evidence to nerf boards for green?

Edit: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=334283

That was it I guess.
Old 11-30-2019, 12:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArunaGreen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a fucking retard lol.
here's where you lose me.

chanter nerfs? fine. present the evidence and post it. i also dont remember charm being widely used in classic. i have my opinions about why that is, which i posted 40-somethin pages ago and no one cares what i think

but flailing around and trying to bully people into your perspective before you do any actual research or lift a finger to prove your point? naw gtfo
Old 11-30-2019, 12:11 AM
Sarnak

Bards taking an entire leveling zone for themselves in one pull was pretty busted.
Old 11-30-2019, 12:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by this user was banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bards taking an entire leveling zone for themselves in one pull was pretty busted.
Ya and so is duoing ghoul lord and arch magus with ease as a 50 chanter. No class even comes remotely close to what a chanter is capable of except for necro's in undead zones. Neither of these classes should have such a massive degree of power over everyone else. You shouldn't be able to charm a pet that is stronger than a max level tank with all BiS gear that is also simultaneously better at dps than a max level DPS class with all BiS gear. How anyone can even argue that this should remain in game is fucking mind boggling. It should have been nerfed 10 years ago.
Old 11-30-2019, 12:18 AM
Kobold

All the more reason to make a non classic action to nerf them for the good of the server.
Old 11-30-2019, 12:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArunaGreen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So making enchanters less powerful than an entire high end max level group combined is making the game into WoW? You're a fucking retard lol.
sat·ire
/ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
noun
noun: satire

the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
synonyms: mockery, ridicule, derision, scorn, caricature;

Quote:
Also, bards can currently only hit 4 mobs and that's honestly how it should remain. Being able to solo an entire zone is fucking stupid.
Charm breaking early is stupid and it should remain as it is.

Big swarms were high risk that took lots of skill and time to complete. One mistake, including lag, was death. It was also done in obscure zones like FV and Burning Woods with plenty of other places to level (and extra mobs that don't get pulled).
Last edited by Hazek; 11-30-2019 at 12:23 AM..
Old 11-30-2019, 12:21 AM
Kobold

fix enchanters
Old 11-30-2019, 12:25 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread