Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2015, 10:13 AM
Aviak

Default Bard: Kiting suggestions?

Any suggestions on where to go for kiting with bard 47+? I heard BW's, but I was hoping there were some spots in Velious. Thanks for any advice.
Old 10-12-2015, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Well... This depends on how much you want to be hated.

47-50 Dreadlands is fine
47-55~ Burning Woods is good although they have lots of HPs and kites take awhile
47-52~ Cobalt Scar wyverns are good but expect many hate tells over pulling them all, and avoiding the drakes may be annoying until you figure it out
46-54~ Plane of Mischief mushrooms are probably really good however the respawn is about 72~ minutes and of course getting inside Mischief requires a CotH to the back of NToV and a contingency plan for how you will Rez the Mage you will undoubtably kill at that low of level CotHing in there... Until they fix the safe spots atleast.

You *may* be able to do Geonids in wakening lands but you would have to avoid all the shamans to prevent getting blinded or rooted. Plus they have a ton of HP.
Old 10-12-2015, 10:37 AM
Aviak

Awesome thanks for the suggestions, I may hit up DL to finish off 50. I think I have milked OT for all it's worth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I dont want to piss off anyone so i'll probably try to login not at prime-time.
Old 10-12-2015, 12:17 PM
Kobold

FV to 50! It's still fast and DL sucks because the zone DCs people all the time.

I do geonids/targoos/panthers sometimes in WL, but it's nowhere near as good as BW. At 59 all the geonids are blue, but yo can't really pull more than 5 without pulling a shaman, and one shaman is GG. You can also do all the wyvs in CS if you get on at the right times.
Closed Thread