Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2018, 03:13 PM
Kobold

wasnt chillwin ex venerate?
Old 01-06-2018, 03:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaura [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
love this drama , fastestmage = acon and he send me tell knowing im doing for a friend send 10 venerate in zone to contest and lost it , try to convince me into giving him this piece turns up a petition against a friend that was in zone that helps me slows it in zone , jesus . what a nice tards ..

loved pixels this way !!!!

Grats liia the templar for fusible ore for 1 pp!!!!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks to my Venerate's bro !

Retired from Blue
Deathproof Tete`de`Mort 60 Necro.
Jemora 60 Rog.
Sinitrose C`la`Crise 60 Sham.
Sheana Kanbake 60 War.
Yapas D`Lezard 60 Monk
Patate Creme`Fraiche 60 Wiz.
Gnolife Le'Roi'Soleil 60 Mag.
Bisou Frenchkiss 57 Clr.
Old 01-06-2018, 03:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockba1980 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But you directly posted here without check if G.K was a raid mob or not.
And now you're being laughed by everyone here (including Staff). You should just hide behind your pillow.
Have you read the rule? Can you point out where it says raid mobs are off limits? I am perfectly fine with Guardian being added to the list of acceptable mobs to kill that has an FTE, because it should have been there to begin with, but it isn't there. It says:

Quote:
Anything that has an FTE message and/or is considered more than one group content is a no (except Lodizal, and Ragefire), no planes (except Plane of Sky and only on your rotation day), no VP, no ToV, no ST. Ringwar is ok on your rotation turn only.
Anything that has an FTE message and is considered more than one group content.
Anything that has an FTE message.
Anything that is considered more than one group content.

These three statements are a no. Technically the first statement is redundant, because if the mob has an FTE message, whether it is considered more than one group content or not, it is covered in statement two.

I see nothing that says, Any raid mob that has an FTE message.
Old 01-06-2018, 03:20 PM
Fire Giant

Have any of you ever thought that maybe both of our guilds are suspended because this is the approach you take to the game?
Old 01-06-2018, 03:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpetrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have any of you ever thought that maybe both of our guilds are suspended because this is the approach you take to the game?
The approach of not killing a mob that has an FTE message that isn't named Lodizal or Ragefire?
Old 01-06-2018, 03:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The approach of not killing a mob that has an FTE message that isn't named Lodizal or Ragefire?
lol

woosh
Old 01-06-2018, 03:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you read the rule? Can you point out where it says raid mobs are off limits? I am perfectly fine with Guardian being added to the list of acceptable mobs to kill that has an FTE, because it should have been there to begin with, but it isn't there. It says:

Anything that has an FTE message and is considered more than one group content.
Anything that has an FTE message.
Anything that is considered more than one group content.

These three statements are a no. Technically the first statement is redundant, because if the mob has an FTE message, whether it is considered more than one group content or not, it is covered in statement two.

I see nothing that says, Any raid mob that has an FTE message.

This is some HARDCORE top-tier spin machine. This is totally against the spirit of the ruling, and desperately trying to cling to the letter of the ruling... which even there it fails.

Quote:
Q1: What is considered a "raid" on Project 1999?
A: A raid is any group of players looking to engage a raid target OR any force consisting of more than one group united in a common goal. This means that three people can be considered a raid if they intend to kill Dracoliche, or 20 people clearing fear trash. Most epic NPC's are not considered "raid" mobs. The exception to this is Ragefire, which is considered a 'high tier' mob (like the Fear golems). For all other intents and purposes, Ragefire is treated like an 'high tier' NPC (ie: camp/poopsock rules do not apply). Please keep in mind that because of the need to clear to a raid target, trains enacted on players while on the way to Ragefire can be considered raid violations and action could be taken against your guild as a whole, regardless of whether the victims are part of a raid. It is in your best interest to be very careful when racing for a target, especially when it involves training away mobs.

It very clearly says "a group of players looking to engage a raid target" (Guardian Kozzalym is not a raid target, nor is it in a raid zone).

It very clearly says,

Quote:
Anything that has an FTE message and/or is considered more than one group content is a no (except Lodizal, and Ragefire), no planes (except Plane of Sky and only on your rotation day), no VP, no ToV, no ST. Ringwar is ok on your rotation turn only.

"Anything with an FTE message and/or is considered more than one group content." - Two players are not more than one group, AM never triggered an FTE, and Guardian K is not a target that has now or ever required a raid to kill. In fact, he's easily soloable by several classes.

I'm sure you're frantically running to try and talk about how "unrealistic and unfair" this is.. but, let me harken you back to one key rule:

Quote:
Note on Rule Lawyering – I think the spirit of everything we are trying to accomplish here is pretty clear. Anyone that tries to twist the words to support and/or justify nefarious actions will not be rewarded. There will be no “technically this could be that”, or “well it doesn’t exactly say this word for word”. From this point forward we will be actively enforcing the spirit of these rules more so than the exact letter of the law. Don't expect to skirt passed a raid suspension on a loop hole or technicality.
Clearly no raid mob was killed, no raid infraction occurred, and AM did nothing wrong.

Can you say the same about Awakened members who are de-tagging alts who were guilded when the suspension was handed out in order to tag Statue/AoW for faction hits? Cause that's a no no. (:
Old 01-06-2018, 03:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaura [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wasnt chillwin ex venerate?
Yes. After I left and the guild moved to Agnarr everything was dead for about 6 months. Then Nayrue picked things back up and started mass recruiting in KC and joined Lord Bob 3 or whatever. I really have no affiliation at all anymore.
Old 01-06-2018, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should see the Casual petition list it’s twice the size. AA TO = 150xWL(GM)
Everyone here is scum then. Gamers really are the worst people. Rather have a junkie babysit my hypothetical children.
Old 01-06-2018, 03:35 PM
Kobold

Pretty sure. Murkeye Henrique and some awa did FTE and 5man guardian kozz on suspension last year April on their bans not sure if I still have the logs.. Pot calling kettle black here might have to dig if I really have to ������������
Closed Thread