Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2019, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by soronil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heatstone is PRIMARY/SECONDARY/NECK unfortunately. Whole reason i bailed on an Erudite Mage. didn't want to give up a neck slot.
Aww man that would mean you couldn't brag about leveling to 50 naked on your mage. bummer
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-24-2019, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokojin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's weird because the .jp reference we have there for that says Globe of Stars was the brightest, but in 2006 that entire tier of lighting was brought down to Large Lantern level.
So now there's "no item of this type". But we totally have Globe of Stars, it's a level 9 Druid spell.

Is this information just lost forever? It didn't matter at all until darkness just recently returned.
The page says "The following is wholly the work of this website. It is not 100% accurate to Project 1999." Like many things in the wiki it's just the best anyone has contributed thus far.

If you see a way to improve it, go for it! But unfortunately I don't know of a better source of info.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-24-2019, 06:26 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coridan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The advantage to the spell is that if you need the inventory slot you can just destroy it and resummon later after you sell that cracked staff you spotted when your inventory was full.
Alas! Neither of us gets the cracked staff. Zodium sees it first with his lantern.
Old 10-24-2019, 07:15 PM
Fire Giant

I bought a Torch for 1s on green on my human in Qeynos and it was brighter than any of the Druid light sources I summoned up thru 14. I did not try a Greater Lightstone. Fire beetle eye was straight garbage.
Old 10-24-2019, 07:53 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
buy a large lantern for like 2gp and call it a day
Heh heh.. call it a DAY?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-24-2019, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by soronil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heatstone is PRIMARY/SECONDARY/NECK unfortunately. Whole reason i bailed on an Erudite Mage. didn't want to give up a neck slot.
True for Heatstone. But Coldstone gives Ultravision at level 29 and can be equipped in the ammo slot. No reason your Erudite dreams must end.

Also you probably aren't going to have a neck slot worth a shit on Green until well past level 29, and even if you did a Mage barely benefits from stat gear anyway. So wear your Heatsone with pride then at 29 summon Coldstones for everyone's ammo slot for the rest of your Mage career.
Old 10-26-2019, 12:22 PM
Orc

https://wiki.project1999.com/Crush_the_Undead

Free 6 slot small container!
Closed Thread