Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2021, 11:03 PM
Orc

Default Shralok

Does Shralok have multiple spawn points in Kith on green like he does on blue?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-24-2021, 07:03 AM
Aviak

Can Confirm
https://wiki.project1999.com/Recfek_...ithicor_Forest)

Info in the wiki is accurate on Green. I have bounced back and forth between the two points listed, and found him to spawn at each. I initially killed every roaming giant spider I could find, then once Recfek spawned, I left all other spiders alone (except for obvious PHers at each spawn loc) so no possibility of jinxing myself and having him (Recfek) spawning anywhere except those two points I had been observing.

So... I can't say if he spawns at any points other than the two listed in wiki, but he absolutely does spawn at either those two. Regarding spawn frequency- my only evidence is anecdotal, but I will say I actually found him spawning more often by the burned down hut. Not significantly more often, but seemingly more often than at the loc that is listed first.

Good luck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by DBStrong; 05-24-2021 at 07:07 AM..
Old 05-24-2021, 07:30 AM
Fire Giant

He does 100%. Early green I farmed at least 70 Shralok packs and sold them via. Setting pet at his static spawn. And roaming around killing Giant spiders in the zone. Was pretty much how i made my early plat to afford gear.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-24-2021, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He does 100%. Early green I farmed at least 70 Shralok packs and sold them via. Setting pet at his static spawn. And roaming around killing Giant spiders in the zone. Was pretty much how i made my early plat to afford gear.
Is that legal?
Old 05-25-2021, 01:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that legal?
One would not need to worry about civil or criminal charges being brought against them for doing this
Old 05-25-2021, 08:49 AM
Fire Giant

How would it not be legal. As long as I came back to his spawn point just as he was spawning or his PH. With SoW pots Was able to cover a good 1/3 zone in about 3 mins. So Per P99 a loud to claim 1 outdoor spawn as my camp. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Closed Thread