Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2021, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's the crazy thing i learned about browsing lefty reddit like dankleft after horza posted a bunch of stuff from there

our views are, in some cases, completely aligned. it's wild
Populists like dumb things, 'tis true.
Old 11-25-2021, 01:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh my god, I'd say at least *five* years. A story like that would be the golden goose for lefty media.

They almost had that perfect storm with dylan roof; white psycho goes into black church and kills a ton of people. And then the cops bought him BURGER KING!!! They didn't even shoot him! If he had been black, yada yada yada...

Actually, the cops didn't shoot him because he immediately surrendered. They "bought him burger king" because they literally have to feed all prisoners, regardless of their crime. They didn't like take him to the burger king drive-thru in their police car, they chucked him in a prison cell and then later brought him a bag of burger king for his mandatory meal because it's cheap as shit. If they hadn't fed him, Roof's lawyers would have been able to argue that their client's constitutional rights were violated. You have to feed prisoners.

But the media spun that as some kind of racist white supremacist boys club where the cops were HAPPY that he killed black people and they were rewarding him with burger king and treating him kindly because he was white. Total bullshit and millions of people believe it.
I didn’t hear that about Dylan

I do remember two mainstream propaganda talking points after Kyle’s trial: 1. Judicial system protects white defendants

Which was total bullshit propaganda since Ahmaud’s killers were white and found guilty

And 2. Had Kyle been black he woulda been found guilty

Which is ironic because a trial no one heard about was for a black dude who shot at a swat team raiding his home because he was selling drugs, and they ANNOUNCED they were police. He shot at them anyway, claimed self-defense, and was found not guilty of trying to kill a police officer:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jury-acqu...195415308.html

Mainstream media won’t talk about it because he black and as we all know all black men who shoot at police are either killed immediately or found guilty of attempted murder

Except he wasn’t. So DOWN THE MEMORY HOLE IT GOES
Old 11-25-2021, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Populists like dumb things, 'tis true.
that's an interesting way to put it. guess i'm just dumb then for wanting to find common ground

i wonder what the smart person alternative is. could you show me?
Old 11-25-2021, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's the crazy thing i learned about browsing lefty reddit like dankleft after horza posted a bunch of stuff from there

our views are, in some cases, completely aligned. it's wild
Some folks claim it's the horseshoe theory, where if you go far enough to the left or the right on the spectrum, you end up meeting the people you're supposedly diametrically opposed to... I don't really buy it, even if I do sometimes ridicule liberals with the chuds.

Take Strasserites, for example. I may be an anti-capitalist but I'm not going to sit at the same table as one of those monsters.

"The United States is also a one-party state but, with typical American extravagance, they have two of them." - Julius Nyerere
Old 11-25-2021, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
that's an interesting way to put it. guess i'm just dumb then for wanting to find common ground

i wonder what the smart person alternative is. could you show me?
https://www.wto.org/english/tratop_e...rmpatent_e.htm
Old 11-25-2021, 01:34 PM
Banned

We all want the same shit.

Thing is, when our government gives those HUGE tax breaks to companies to open a factory there, you're basically paying for them to open it there. All the shit thats left fucked up in your county, all the under staffed places, shit roads, poor facilities, shit emergency response services, on and on. All those failings are because they opted to PAY the company with your money to open up there and pretend to give you good paying jobs. Over the years, that lack of revenue catches up. The walmart distribution center has what is basically a dirt road up to its docks. It was asphalt, now its just crumblies and holes that has to be graded every few weeks. The county cant afford to pave it again because of the tax break they gave walmart. Now we all suffer because those semis destroy the roads leading to and from the distro center.

Just a lil example of what we want to stop.
Old 11-25-2021, 01:36 PM
Banned

Another example of the Judicial system treating black and white people differently is the case of the black teen who shot at other peers and a teacher at school in Texas

He gets charged with aggravated assault, Kyle gets charged with murder and attempted murder

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1280920

GOLLY GEE, that’s weird, I thought black people get the worst charges in our judicial system? It’s almost like all this bullshit we’ve been fed by media is propaganda lies!
Old 11-25-2021, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if i go ahead and read and learn about this and come out the other end without any new non-populist ideas im never speaking to u again whale guy
Old 11-25-2021, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We all want the same shit.

Thing is, when our government gives those HUGE tax breaks to companies to open a factory there, you're basically paying for them to open it there. All the shit thats left fucked up in your county, all the under staffed places, shit roads, poor facilities, shit emergency response services, on and on. All those failings are because they opted to PAY the company with your money to open up there and pretend to give you good paying jobs. Over the years, that lack of revenue catches up. The walmart distribution center has what is basically a dirt road up to its docks. It was asphalt, now its just crumblies and holes that has to be graded every few weeks. The county cant afford to pave it again because of the tax break they gave walmart. Now we all suffer because those semis destroy the roads leading to and from the distro center.

Just a lil example of what we want to stop.
the road maintenance funding comes from taxes drawn from the wages of the workers the factory employs.

plus it makes stuff, which is nice.
Old 11-25-2021, 01:48 PM
Banned

So black people are not prosecuted more harshly, more often, than white people?? Weird.. Cause the numbers dont show that.

Police patrol white neighborhoods like they do black ones? They pull over white people like minorities? Its really weird how the numbers always shake out differently..

Why do they hide the race of the people they pull over many times? Almost like, if they recorded it, it would show bias.. Whats really weird is the places that do record it, ohhh... its not good. https://sc.edu/uofsc/posts/2020/06/r...ffic_stops.php

Dohhh.... I mean, how does someone explain that? So like anything, we can assume if its happening here, its happening everywhere? I would.. seeing as how it is.
Closed Thread