Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2022, 12:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You would think so. All evidence points towards monoculture tho when simply might makes right as the only rule.

A diverse set of different highly lawful populations would be more resilient than a single winner takes all consumptive force driving the most powerful.

Most people have abdicated responsibility and law to authorities, authoritarians others. We no longer value law and discipline culturally and see it as a hinderence or weakness in individuals. Whereas the lawful subcultures should be working from the bottom up. It's the little persons duty to train themselves hard and execute the rule of law on those that would stifle them or manipulate them. What the power elites do is pure chaotic evil hedonism because they suffer absolutely no consequences and have absolutely no moral or ethical boundaries enforced on them anymore.

There's absolutely no way you or I are going to hold the American, international entity rly ... who designed covid cheeply using a shell company registered on China responsible let alone condition people to be more hygenic and eat right when you basically can't jail a lunatic harrassing ppl on the side of the road... and I'm sorry, a lot of people are so sick and dead they serve no purpose other than to damage and be a burden to the lower classes creating such chaos and funneling money to the Mr Zorgs who clean up the messes. At a huuge price mind you. And God for bid we started taking care of our own. Medicine. Jailing sickos. Or growing food that doesn't come in plastic wrap with 80grams of sugar.

Straight to jail.

Cuz...

Vigilante
No food preparation certification
Didn't feed the chemical fertilizer lobby
Beat McDonald's prices
Grew drugs and DEA
Didn't buy insurance
Didn't build to code
Wasn't an illegal
Didn't have a PHd.
Didn't have liability insurance etc
Etc...

See we have those rules enforced down on us. To regulate us.

Needs to be the other direction.

I blame nukes sorta. Always surprised me how fast the Abomb and fascist policies propogated after the "nazi" was defeated.

But w/e I'm just an obese tard. And can't defeat a million robocops by myself. Satan won.

We are his chewtoy.

Cuz we wanted conveniences. And safety. And stability. And to give our power and authority to others. Rather then enforce the rules ourselves.
more, accelerate
Old 01-08-2022, 01:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nobody said anything about federal agitators were saying that like hitler used the communist burning of the richstag to seize power, the demoratcucks are pathetically playing you to do it with jan 6

so sorry to burst your bubble gravy not similar at all.

good to know you watch tucker though! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They show the laughable parts of tucker on other shows.. You know that right? You can actually record whats being played on the screen. Yeah and he did.. Weird, agitators. federal agitators, imagine that.. tucker said it.. now its being said here.. How did that happen?
Old 01-08-2022, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

I dont watch shows that pretend they are woke by reveling in pig shit.
Old 01-08-2022, 01:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
more, accelerate
I agree but there’s no way of knowing if you’re just tough guy memeing or you’re actually finding the time to train in every aspect of what you’re going to need assuming the Kali Yuga doesn’t just sweep you up, too
Old 01-08-2022, 01:14 AM
Planar Protector

formshitter
Old 01-08-2022, 01:16 AM
Sarnak

Just saiyan bro, I’ve seen a whole lot of skull masks on social media, but so far I haven’t met anyone living it
Old 01-08-2022, 01:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont watch shows that pretend they are woke by reveling in pig shit.

Awhh now jib is so much better than all of it. I dont even know what pretend to be woke means, whatever you say bud.
Old 01-08-2022, 01:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They show the laughable parts of tucker on other shows.. You know that right? You can actually record whats being played on the screen. Yeah and he did.. Weird, agitators. federal agitators, imagine that.. tucker said it.. now its being said here.. How did that happen?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...i-terror-group

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...igation-finds/

Or you know widely reported by many news outlets. You really need to look into how often this occurs, it’s very common.
Old 01-08-2022, 01:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look at the kids, honey, they’re so excited. Aw, just look at their little faces!
You’re very sad man
Old 01-08-2022, 02:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re very sad man
Attached Images
File Type: jpg E9901C33-95D6-42D8-B024-5452EA92FF6D.jpg (23.5 KB, 1 views)
Closed Thread