Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2022, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You believe that vaccines are from the devil and contain nano-machines to steal your guns.
Nobody here believes that, literally not even our most extreme conspiracy theorists believe any of that lmao this has to be your father you're talking about.
Old 01-16-2022, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

DD-214
Old 01-16-2022, 08:52 PM
Banned

Mexicans never get mistreated by police, ever. Its impossible to kick someone in the back while they were sitting down on the ground with a boot and break a vertebrae, simply not possible. Humans cant break other humans bones, its against the rules and impossible, right?

Nobody has ever seen a cop kick a guy, either. That means all those videos of police kicking the shit out of people are all fakes. The injuries are make up, its all crisis actors. So he must have kicked himself in the back with the toe of his own boot, while sitting on his ass in the dirt.

The right hates the police but they will get on their knees in a second to defend them when it comes to beating up mexicans.
Old 01-16-2022, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The left hates the police but they will get on their knees in a second to defend them when it comes to beating up trump supporters.
Old 01-16-2022, 08:58 PM
Banned

Quote:

The right hates the police
I don’t think the right hates the police

But here’s an example of what u speak. Cop did get fired + arrested

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 01-16-2022, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

He thinks the right hates cops, because anyone with a brain excommunicated from the libtard left and now you have a more diverse open minded freedom first conservative right whom are growing to be more anti cop the more libs leave that sinking ship bidenratpelosi ship their on.
Old 01-16-2022, 09:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DD-214
Old 01-16-2022, 09:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He thinks the right hates cops, because anyone with a brain excommunicated from the libtard left and now you have a more diverse open minded freedom first conservative right whom are growing to be more anti cop the more libs leave that sinking ship bidenratpelosi ship their on.
Ah, well ya I have missed a few of our secret White Supremacy meetings where Trump issues us our monthly $5000 white privilege checks and instructs us on who to hate next, so maybe I’m out of the loop :P

My conservative family members still rock the Thin Blue Line memorabilia and support PD. But I have heard conservatives being against what they see as draconian orders for police to arrest people going outside their home during a lockdown or not wearing a mask, that kinda stuff
Old 01-16-2022, 10:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah, well ya I have missed a few of our secret White Supremacy meetings where Trump issues us our monthly $5000 white privilege checks and instructs us on who to hate next, so maybe I’m out of the loop :P

My conservative family members still rock the Thin Blue Line memorabilia and support PD. But I have heard conservatives being against what they see as draconian orders for police to arrest people going outside their home during a lockdown or not wearing a mask, that kinda stuff
$5000? LOL I get $12,000. You must be Italian and only entitled to partial white privilege
Old 01-16-2022, 10:14 PM
Banned

To some degree you have to support police, because without police it would be complete anarchy

On one hand, when I consider being given free reign to handle every confrontation myself any way I want, I picture this (minus the being an archangel who can charm women by looking at them):

When in reality it would play out more like this:

Closed Thread