Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2022, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think what he is saying is anyone who is a "moderate" is actually like, a "moderate" in 1930s Germany, that by his account means also supported hitler.
That did happen though, the Libs sided with the fash when the Commies set the Reichstag on fire. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-16-2022, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

Just like now, back then polierized groups such as the commies of today will drive the "open minded" into the arms of potential oppressors to save them from the literal threat of death.

Glad to see my countrymen have gotten the message in school, but didnt understand it. Because i want to see everyone repeat history and realize how dumb they've been.
Old 01-16-2022, 07:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not here to win points with capitalist racist dipshits who are dumb enough to resurrect the nazis
A glimpse into the future of America:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 01-16-2022, 08:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A glimpse into the future of America:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-16-2022, 08:53 PM
Banned

^
Lol

I think the short haired one is the hottest so I can’t be a nazi because they would have said the blonde haired blue eyed lead was
Old 01-17-2022, 01:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No we’ve explained it over and over you’re STILL a eugenicist trying to control minority populations if you’re a democrat.

Because the parties never flipped and the Democrats have always wanted power over the United States government
So when people say “the south will rise again!”, they’re saying we want democrats back in power in the south?

You also say then civil war was about freedom? Yes, the freedom to own slaves. You can try to spin it how you want, but then why it explicitly mentioned so many times in the confederate states constitution? The civil war was about slavery.

I also don’t think you’ve explained why I’m a eugenist? I mean you’ve told me I’m one a bunch of times, but I’m not seeing any actual explanation. My stance, as I’ve said multiple times in this cyclical thread, is pro comprehensive sexual education and pro easy access to contraception. I’m against the failures of stigmatizing sex and preaching religious based abstinence. Abortion is part of that, but if we stop people from needing abortions, then you stop abortions from happening. This method has been shown to work in countless other countries. Why does the South consistently have the most teen pregnancies in the US?
Old 01-17-2022, 01:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So when people say “the south will rise again!”, they’re saying we want democrats back in power in the south?

You also say then civil war was about freedom? Yes, the freedom to own slaves. You can try to spin it how you want, but then why it explicitly mentioned so many times in the confederate states constitution? The civil war was about slavery.
The civil war was about slavery for the elite, but for the men who went out there to kill and die in it? For the southener it was about standing your ground against a bunch of carpet bagging loud mouth world traveling libtards that wont shut the hell up about progress bla bla bla and when the new civil war happens it will be for the same reason and 100 years from now your great great libtard grandchildren will try to say that it was 100% about stopping racist grandmas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I also don’t think you’ve explained why I’m a eugenist? I mean you’ve told me I’m one a bunch of times, but I’m not seeing any actual explanation. My stance, as I’ve said multiple times in this cyclical thread, is pro comprehensive sexual education and pro easy access to contraception. I’m against the failures of stigmatizing sex and preaching religious based abstinence. Abortion is part of that, but if we stop people from needing abortions, then you stop abortions from happening. This method has been shown to work in countless other countries.
I have no clue what your stance on abortion is. If your stance on abortion is this: poor people have abortions criminally, so we should aid them to have them legally, then your position on abortion is: poor people are criminals and we should reduce their population to reduce crime. That is eugenics.

Quote:
Why does the South consistently have the most teen pregnancies in the US?
Because they are a backwards ass culture get over it it's their culture. Watch my cousin vinny they have no beef with you. I promise if you stop paying attention to the people in the woods of Appalachia, then you wont have to worry about them while you prance around with dolphins in morocco.

Maybe try to worry about the tween marriages of the people that own the hotels and boats you're staying in.
Old 01-17-2022, 01:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

I also don’t think you’ve explained why I’m a eugenist? I mean you’ve told me I’m one a bunch of times, but I’m not seeing any actual explanation. My stance, as I’ve said multiple times in this cyclical thread, is pro comprehensive sexual education and pro easy access to contraception. I’m against the failures of stigmatizing sex and preaching religious based abstinence. Abortion is part of that, but if we stop people from needing abortions, then you stop abortions from happening. This method has been shown to work in countless other countries. Why does the South consistently have the most teen pregnancies in the US?
I’m a member of the sons of confederate veterans. A few of my ancestors were in the war, on the CSA side. I’ve studied the civil war very thoroughly, and I can confidently say that you’re wrong.

But don’t let the history books fool you. Don lemon said it was about slavery so it must be true
Old 01-17-2022, 02:35 AM
Banned

You're also a member of the "i follow the lives of children who i find interesting because of their gender/pp" club.
Old 01-17-2022, 02:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
The civil war was about slavery for the elite, but for the men who went out there to kill and die in it? For the southener it was about standing your ground against a bunch of carpet bagging loud mouth world traveling libtards that wont shut the hell up about progress bla bla bla and when the new civil war happens it will be for the same reason and 100 years from now your great great libtard grandchildren will try to say that it was 100% about stopping racist grandmas.

I have no clue what your stance on abortion is. If your stance on abortion is this: poor people have abortions criminally, so we should aid them to have them legally, then your position on abortion is: poor people are criminals and we should reduce their population to reduce crime. That is eugenics.

Because they are a backwards ass culture get over it it's their culture. Watch my cousin vinny they have no beef with you. I promise if you stop paying attention to the people in the woods of Appalachia, then you wont have to worry about them while you prance around with dolphins in morocco.

Maybe try to worry about the tween marriages of the people that own the hotels and boats you're staying in.
Lol, your ability to miss the point is staggering. And now your trying to throw out personal insults? Kinda sad, player hater. And for the record, the dolphins were in Egypt.

Regarding les parties. I’ll try give you my best 2+2=4 explanation

The south = conservative. Always has been. Maintaining slavery was a conservative idea. Things are good for me and mine, why would I want change.

If south = conservative , then north = liberal. What did you call them? Damn carpet bagging loud mouth world traveling libtards? Nice.

At time of civil war, South = democratic, north = republican.

Now south = republican, north = democrat

If the base locations and ideals of conservative and liberal have not changed, but the parties have changed, then what other explanation is there? Honestly?

And what does it matter? It doesn’t do anything to affect my views on modern politics. I just like saying it cuz it rustles folks up so much. So you can’t say you’re the party of Lincoln anymore. Well, isn’t that true?

On abortion - do you actually know any modern liberals who have that stance on abortion? Poor people are criminals and we should reduce their population to reduce crime. I lived in Seattle for 5 years, libtard city, and never once heard that statement. Shouldn’t the stance be poor people are statically more likely to have unwanted pregnancies, lets see what we can do to help prevent that?

I ain’t mad at the south, I just like the point out the hypocracy of being “pro life” and not doing anything to address the actual problem. You can’t tell me to ignore them then when they’re so loud.

On civil war - citing the constitution of the confederacy, I claim that the war was fought over slavery. I welcome you to dispute that. I also think that like now, a lot of smart politicians were able to brainwash folks into thinking it was about rights. Remember Fort Sumter! Do you really think your average poor southerner was being crushed under the boot of the oppressive north to the point where they knew it was rise up or forever suffer? Or were they just made to believe that? And if that was not the case, why’d they need to enact a draft?
Last edited by nostalgiaquest; 01-17-2022 at 02:46 AM..
Closed Thread