Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2022, 03:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, your ability to miss the point is staggering. And now your trying to throw out personal insults? Kinda sad, player hater. And for the record, the dolphins were in Egypt.
lol if you think that post was personal insulting then you missed the point. I cant believe you think me ribbing you about being on a boat, swimming with dolphins, and bitching about hillbillies in alabama is a "personal insult"

If that's so, then you're missing the point: of life.

speaking of personal insults: I was directly replying to you like a man, and an adult. And your response was LOL MISSING THE POINT!

Firstly, I wasn't insulting you, but why wouldn't I insult someone who replies like that?

Secondly speaking of missing the point, I directly replied to your question. Look I even agreed with you and tried to inform you on more specific details about a culture it's apparent you dont know anything about:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the base locations and ideals of conservative and liberal have not changed, but the parties have changed, then what other explanation is there? Honestly?
No, im saying that the democrats were a bunch of worms then, and they are now, if you think they're a different kind of worm that's on you, i dont care.

Quote:
And what does it matter? It doesn’t do anything to affect my views on modern politics. I just like saying it cuz it rustles folks up so much. So you can’t say you’re the party of Lincoln anymore. Well, isn’t that true?
You're right, what does it matter what libs tell themselves about how they literally won the civil war because they vote democrat now. Nobody cares.

But you're wrong if you think that a democrat today is 1:1 a republican before the civil war and visa versa.

Quote:
On abortion - do you actually know any modern liberals who have that stance on abortion? Poor people are criminals and we should reduce their population to reduce crime. I lived in Seattle for 5 years, libtard city, and never once heard that statement. Shouldn’t the stance be poor people are statically more likely to have unwanted pregnancies, lets see what we can do to help prevent that?
It's literally the FIRST reason on Amnesty Internationals key facts about abortion: PEOPLE HAVE ABORTIONS ALL THE TIME, REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE LAW SAYS

You're missing the point: I said that if you think that poor's will have illegal abortions anyway and therefore we should increase the rate of them by making it safe and encouraging them, then that is population control and eugenics. And I'm pretty sure, if you're pro-choice, your arguments are 1:1 amnesty internationals.

If it means so much to you, clarify your stance on abortion and we can talk about it, otherwise Im telling you the official liberal/progressive/democrat stance, is eugenics.

Quote:
I ain’t mad at the south, I just like the point out the hypocracy of being “pro life” and not doing anything to address the actual problem. You can’t tell me to ignore them then when they’re so loud.
Just because you think teen mothers is a problem, does not mean it is. A problem is gang violence but you think that making sure they can kill their babies will stop that problem.

Quote:
On civil war - citing the constitution of the confederacy, I claim that the war was fought over slavery. I welcome you to dispute that. I also think that like now, a lot of smart politicians were able to brainwash folks into thinking it was about rights. Remember Fort Sumter! Do you really think your average poor southerner was being crushed under the boot of the oppressive north to the point where they knew it was rise up or forever suffer? Or were they just made to believe that? And if that was not the case, why’d they need to enact a draft?
I just told you that it was about slavery (for the 1% of America that owned them, ironic number for todays issues btw) , but for the people that died in it that never would own a slave, it was about killing libtards that think they know everything.

Liberals (back then and now) have their heads so far up their asses that theyre like, "No no! the reason these people who own nothing and live in shacks want to fight us to the death in a war because they're uneducated hypocritical racists, not because I'm a gigantic cunt."

Well, I hope you dont miss the points again nostalgia, I mean 12 thousand posts and you're like "youre depressed!" like you dont seem to get me at all and I hope I can get through to you with all these quotes, because Im right, and funny.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-17-2022 at 03:32 AM..
Old 01-17-2022, 04:12 AM
Fire Giant

Wait, you think the proud southern confederate democrats, who nobly stood up to the oppressive north, were a bunch worms? That's a bit harsh don't you think

Hey look, here's some proud southern boys celebrating their famous democrat leaders now! I bet all these guys voted for Biden...

https://www.wsls.com/news/local/2022...e-jackson-day/

(parties flipped)
Old 01-17-2022, 04:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I voted for Bush. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn, moderate centrism is intense, I should definitely be more careful with, uh, winning their votes or whatever
Old 01-17-2022, 04:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hey look, here's some proud southern boys celebrating their famous democrat leaders now! I bet all these guys voted for Biden...

https://www.wsls.com/news/local/2022...e-jackson-day/
you know why those people are proud of their history? because their history was they wanted to kill libtards who said they were racists and that hasnt changed 150 years later.

youll still think this next civil war was over slavery too but just like the last one it was because democrats are know it alls that like to pick fights with hillbillies from 5,000 miles away via print.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-17-2022 at 04:32 AM..
Old 01-17-2022, 04:36 AM
Fire Giant

So you agree the parties flipped? That’s the only point I’m making. You’re jumping through all sorts of hoops to justify it and dance around it. Just say it already.
Old 01-17-2022, 05:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So you agree the parties flipped? That’s the only point I’m making. You’re jumping through all sorts of hoops to justify it and dance around it. Just say it already.
I think that the democrat party platform changed from small goverment because the greedy slave owning democrats that initially expanded out into the south and fought a civil war against big goverment because they were greedy... continued to expand to the west, where they discovered they needed infrastructure to maintain their agrarian society with such vast distances between states, and by the time FDR ran for president had changed from literally starting and fighting in the civil war against big government, to still being so greedy that they decide when it helps them they want it... then fast forward 150 years later and they'll start a civil war again just to have more of it!

Both times the civil war is because democrats want their own way of goverment or else. So no, the parties never flipped, the Dem's just figured out they needed bigger goverment to make up for the vast hole the Republican abolition of slavery left in their workforce.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-17-2022 at 05:25 AM..
Old 01-17-2022, 05:15 AM
Fire Giant

Meh that's close enough. Glad we can finally agree that the parties flipped.

I don't think democrats get credit for winning the civil war, but I think liberals do. Your own words - southern history is wanting to kill libtards. The south lost, ergo the libtards won.

Using that same logic, i believe the statement that has been made multiple times in this thread about the racist democrats forming the KKK, like it's some kind of gotcha moment, is quite silly. The KKK was formed by southern conservatives.

Conservatives fought to protect slavery, and conservatives fought against racial equality and integration. Are these not facts?

This is the point i was trying to make pages ago when I said to look at it in terms of liberal and conservative, not democrat and republican. But that statement was met with all sorts of disagreements from folks like yourself. And now look at us all these pages later almost agreeing with each other. I'm proud of how far we've come.
Last edited by nostalgiaquest; 01-17-2022 at 05:23 AM..
Old 01-17-2022, 05:26 AM
Planar Protector

I edited (and will no longer edit) my post. I finally got my point out clearly.

See if it makes you enraged. (the thesis is that democrats started the civil war because they were greedy slave owners, and became big goverment cucks they are now because they could no longer use slaves as work force)

(oh yea, and the republican party of today, still gets credit for winning the civil war, because they were against the same democrat expansionists that started it, just like they are today)
Old 01-17-2022, 05:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Conservatives fought to protect slavery, and conservatives fought against racial equality and integration. Are these not facts?
yeah, sorry my point is that is not correct, the truth is:

Democrat expansionists of the 17 & 1800's used slave armies to build their vast agrarian empires. And when the rational (conservative) republicans were like, this is bullshit! the democrats started a civil war.

And then, after their ass was handed to them (by the conservatives) they were given a pass and welcomed back into the country, where the expansionists continued to expand out into the west... where they discovered they needed infrastructure to pay for the work their slaves used to do...

So they became big goverment.

And now they want YOU the working man to be their slave by paying higher taxes, and just like back in the 1860s when the conservative said NO to using slaves, they say NO to becoming wage slaves for yet another crackpot democrat scam.
Old 01-17-2022, 05:43 AM
Fire Giant

One minute you're saying that the south celebrates a proud history of killing libtards, and the next you're saying it was the conservative north that won the war. I can't keep up.

What communisms are you referring to in terms of liberals paying their workers? You mean like labor unions that support workers rights?
Closed Thread