Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2022, 02:39 AM
Planar Protector

what a stupid reply you just revealed that you're actually butthurt lol grilled yourself

anyway speaking of states, check out how well democrat run states are handling the supply chain collapse that the democrat president is ignoring in faovor of a long term elon musk level of wishful thinking infistructure bill

Old 01-17-2022, 03:01 AM
Sarnak

Oh by the way, executive order #4 is a call to investigate an incident in London county.

Their transgender bathroom policy lead to a sexual assault. The school board and county covered it up, cos that would obviously be transphobic. Then the perp did it AGAIN.

SO UHHHH YKNOW 600%
Old 01-17-2022, 11:48 AM
Banned

Yeah Youngkin doing some good shit. I wish he was my governor.

Also his name sounds like he owns a jelly company. "Youngkin Country Preserves: Strawberry"
Old 01-17-2022, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is wigger ok to use or is that for people like gravy only.
Much love Jib
Old 01-17-2022, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what a stupid reply you just revealed that you're actually butthurt lol grilled yourself

Jib i know your new friends have been jacking your off on here, complimenting you every time you say something retarded. Clever doesnt suite you, it just comes off as desperate like "right guys!? right?! pat me on the back!". Stop being so desperate and pathetic. I know it feels like you have new friends but you dont. =]

Im disappointed in you. I didnt think you were actually retarded but I know now.
Old 01-17-2022, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jib i know your new friends have been jacking your off on here, complimenting you every time you say something retarded. Clever doesnt suite you, it just comes off as desperate like "right guys!? right?! pat me on the back!". Stop being so desperate and pathetic. I know it feels like you have new friends but you dont. =]

Im disappointed in you. I didnt think you were actually retarded but I know now.
gtfo you butthurt little karen getting all personally upset over 1 sentence joke what a loser.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-17-2022 at 01:44 PM..
Old 01-17-2022, 01:44 PM
Banned

Lol solid zebra meme
Old 01-17-2022, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Gravy has a habbit of trying to self mutilate by insulting posters by describing himself.

There is this condition people suffer from online where they insult people online with like detailed descriptions about like they have no friends and are retarted, when really the truth is, you're taking an opportunity to attack someone online for something you feel about yourself.

So in a way I feel sorry for him, but obviously right now he is actually trying to hurt me so I dont really.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-17-2022 at 01:54 PM..
Old 01-17-2022, 01:59 PM
Sarnak

Gravy is either a zoomer or a boomer I can’t decide
Old 01-17-2022, 06:56 PM
Orc

Thanks to Rogean and Nilbog for making this bog of eternal stench known as p99
Closed Thread