Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2017, 02:37 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how come you feel entitled to deny mid level players exp?
pokesan makes a good point but ooc anon should have been a little more friendly and asked if he could share.

pixels can be had for all.
Old 11-06-2017, 02:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrakes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think this is a good thread to say it in. When this elf sim was one day old, it was still an elf sim, the game was never more or less important.
That's a good point. Wish that could get through to some folks.
Old 11-06-2017, 02:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
maybe don't trigger me next time and i won't have a meltdown
If that's all it takes to trigger you.... This thread might get fun.
Old 11-06-2017, 02:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrakes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think this is a good thread to say it in. When this elf sim was one day old, it was still an elf sim, the game was never more or less important.
No, it's less important now that it was before
Old 11-06-2017, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

People in here be mistaking dickishness for entitlement. You can be a dick and kill low level mobs for a little pp, but not really be / feel entitled to it. Whereas someone demanding mobs just because they can xp off it is feeling quite the entitlement.

Its like if someone rich was bored and decided to start using their lambo to attract lyft / uber people to talk to since hes bored and some shmuck in a camry starts a tirade about how the 1% is stealing their money.
Old 11-06-2017, 02:56 PM
Server GM

This happens a lot more than you think. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Level doesn't get priority. Spouting profanities in public channels won't end well for players.
Old 11-06-2017, 02:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Title needs to be changed. There's nothing hilarious about a wall of text and no logs of this mid level being rustled into mental instability.

Disappointed.
Ehhh, maybe you're right. I didn't have my logs turned on, and I went to scroll back up for the chat text but it'd had been wiped out to my vendoring of spears and shields.
Old 11-06-2017, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Fake up some logs like everyone else does, but spice it up to be funny. Isnt that how RnF goes?
Old 11-06-2017, 03:26 PM
Banned

this no-avatar thing increases the amount of time required for me to skim for readable posts significantly. please rectify [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-06-2017, 03:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this no-avatar thing increases the amount of time required for me to skim for readable posts significantly. please rectify [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it like a silent protest to Filbus getting banned for his Avatar or something?