Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2021, 10:45 AM
Skeleton

Default 34 druid quadding locations

Hey all, druid just hit 34 and im looking for quadding locations. I tried FM giant fort, but I don't have the mana for that. tizmak cave in GD is a bit rough too if the casters are up =/

since dots are borked at the moment, I've just been nuking the bards in the 6min guide.

should I just keep with the bard until higher level for more mana to quad?
Old 12-31-2021, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

If you don't mind charming then 34 is prime level for CT gators, can easily get you to 39 in the alley.

Not sure quadding is super viable til the late 30s when more options open up.
Old 12-31-2021, 01:07 PM
Skeleton

Thanks, I did charming with my chanter and was trying to avoid it for the time being on the druid. I may check it out to get to 39 and then try quadding again.

Thanks!
Old 12-31-2021, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

You might find some ideas in https://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide. I plugged 34 in and saw cougars in iceclad, random stuff in Emerald Jungle, centaurs in South Karana, etc.

Now, I don't know if any of those are actually quaddable; personally I charmed at those levels on my druid. But if you feel like exploring, you might try those places (or others from the guide).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-31-2021, 04:45 PM
Skeleton

Thanks! I've been poking around in IC a bit, not too shabby even with root nuking.
Old 12-31-2021, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks! I've been poking around in IC a bit, not too shabby even with root nuking.
Any place you could quad or charm, you could also root/nuke. CT gators for example, if you didn't want to charm you can nuke a few down then med up. The zem there is still great after the readjustment.

Heck I bet I'd you were feeling frisky in a few levels you could root/nuke at the entrance of Kedge
Old 01-04-2022, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you don't mind charming then 34 is prime level for CT gators, can easily get you to 39 in the alley.

Not sure quadding is super viable til the late 30s when more options open up.
This is 10/10 advice.

Do gators for as long as you can. The ZEM is insane.

I found charming to be more forgiving on the druid while leveling. Obviously enchanter gets an edge on difficult stuff...but for pure XP the druid was great.
Old 01-04-2022, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

IC near the TOFS zone. Nice to have it for a quick escape if needed. Just kill the swirly things, or if charming send a snow cougar and fight them. Avoid attacking the cougars, social aggro can get out of hand, only kill them as needed to finish off your pet.
Old 01-04-2022, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Honestly, druid kiting sucks until you unlock the lumi staff at 46. Then it really starts to shine at 49. Consider hag towers in Unrest for a good static 3 spawns with low HP on a short respawn timer.

You can do more with DS+fungi if a fungi is available to you.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 01-04-2022, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, druid kiting sucks until you unlock the lumi staff at 46.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread