Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Oh come on. This game is 14 years old. We ALL know how it works. If you kill a mob and go take a shit and it is a bigger turd than you thought, guess what you lose!! Some other person is going to take your shit, no pun intended. MAN UP!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-12-2013, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishriot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First example
I was in Lguk the other day, it was me and 1 other person (soloing at the zone line) in the whole zone. I was camping the ass/sup room but also killing the ritualist. Someone came in and did a champ check. I called ass/sup but not the ritualist. a min later while i was killing the ritualist he send me a tell to ask where i am. I tell him in in front of ritualist. He goes on to start quoting server rules to me about how I can't claim 2 camps, I had to pick one. I said I wasn't claiming 2 and he was free to take the ritualist, I was only claiming ass/sup. This wasn't good enough for him though because i wasn't currently in the ass/sup spawn room, even though it was cleared. So I moved there because he started quoting rules about claiming camps and that I had to be in the room. There was so many other camps he could have taken. Mine was the only one claimed in the entire place but clearly he came for that one and was going to try and rules lawyer me out of it.
That guy sounds mega lame. Who tries to make someone separate assassin/rhitualist. If that isn't the freaking dumbest shit I've seen in a while I don't know what is lol.
Old 10-12-2013, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know you somewhat corrected yourself a few posts down but just so Im 100% sure, if I am camping hierophant and arch duke in the seb crypt and idling (at the keyboard) between the 27min spawns, can another group roll through and claim my two phs? This happened to me 2 or 3 times last week, usually involving the same 1 or 2 people.
That sounds pathetic to me as well. Who are these wannabes trying to unrightfully chase people off claimed camps. Low class bums?
Old 10-13-2013, 12:41 AM
Fire Giant

Been in live-ville for a few weeks. Can't believe this thread is still going.

Hold the camp/s you claim. Honor other people's camps. If you genuinely want a camp someone else has claimed work it out. If you can't hold your camp and others want it and can hold it, give it to them and come back after you've levelled and geared some. If you are just farming, don't be a nutsack. If you were there first, be generous. If you weren't there first, don't be an asshat.

Forget what the letter of the rule says, don't be an asshole. Jesus H, people, it's really not that hard to not be a dildo all your life.
Last edited by Weekapaug; 10-13-2013 at 01:30 AM..
Old 10-13-2013, 05:55 AM
Planar Protector

So a wizard casts an eye of zomm from the ass/sup room...
Old 10-14-2013, 06:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not going to lie, I just briefly skimmed this thread, but thought I'd clarify -

If you leave a spawn up for 5 mins, someone absolutely has a right to come in and take the camp from you - and I'd rule in their favor if someone petitioned.

I'm sorry this situation frustrated you so much. We've all been there more than a few times. Just remember that it's only a game, and go get some AC sleeves [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's the problwm with skimming. The wrong conclusions are drawn. All but the maddest of people wouldn't complain at all if a mob was left up for 5 minutes and someone else took it
Closed Thread