Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2017, 01:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're saying that playing 17 year old content on a server that has evolved past that and is a whole different animal is easier than p99?

Can't disagree with that, but it's also a really stupid fucking thing to even bring up because it's not relevant.

But saying stupid fucking things seems like your gift to this world, so I wouldn't want to take that away from you.I don't even know what in the fuck this is supposed to mean.

You mean it takes longer to level up all the way on Live?

You leveled 6 characters to 60 on Live in a month, but getting to 105 on one character would be too much work for you?

How drunk are you right now?A mercenary fool could fuck up royal in Crushbone and be pretty alright depending how badly, because his mercenary would keep him alive.

Are you sure you played the game, or just read about someone saying they use hacks and decided that that story made sense to you.
You don't seem to understand genuine human interactions at all.

Or how to form an argument.

Frankly I think you probably have issues with breathing under your own power at this point

Why are you on this earth?
OK

1. I tried to quote the way you did, but as it was a stupid waste of time it led me to determine that YES you are infact full blown autistic.

2. Ill answer these questions as best as I can

first question, 17 year old content question: I have no fucking clue what you are asking, rephrase that question in english instead of garbage speek.

second question, it takes longer to level up on live?: No stupid idiot, youll have to play through 10 years of worthless content to level up to app a guild that doesnt even want you in it in the first place becuse theyre all autists beyond any measurable level and play with their own crew of autsits that havent left their homes since somewhere in the early 2000's when they discovered live EQ to play while they chat with child molesters in Second Life

third question, some rambling about crushbone and mercs?!: Are you seriously saying you could use mercs to level up in crushbone on p99? Holy shit you have to be the fattest, baldest, mouth breathingest fat loser on the server. I SAID he would die in crusbhone on p99, why would I say someone from live would die in crushbone ON LIVE?! are you THAT STUPID?!

Your idiotic stupid autistic OCD hangup about the fact I said 60: Hey you fucking autistic cant tell what the hell people are feeling when they are talking to you fat ass, I meant I got to max level, i fucking forgot the max level was higher than 60 because I dont give a shit about your crap server. I got to max level, whatever the fuck it was in the expansion after secrets of fayder

the last bit: everything you said in the last 4 or 5 lines was a trainwreck of garbage and worthless.
Old 06-16-2017, 01:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
third question, some rambling about crushbone and mercs?!: Are you seriously saying you could use mercs to level up in crushbone on p99? Holy shit you have to be the fattest, baldest, mouth breathingest fat loser on the server. I SAID he would die in crusbhone on p99, why would I say someone from live would die in crushbone ON LIVE?! are you THAT STUPID?!
This is the only fair point you've made, I did read that wrong.

You're still a drunk mess, but I can admit to this one.

Crushbone doesn't change from either game. If they came to p99, and went into Crushbone as a complete newb, as everyone has to at some point because no one comes out of the womb knowing how to properly play in a zone, I'd have to concede they would die. But so would anyone in the same circumstances, which makes it a loaded point, and like the rest of your drunken ramblings, completely irrelevant.

But! then they'd learn and not die. Or leave and go somewhere else. Just transplanting someone from Live onto p99 to play in Crushbone doesn't = instant death and it's a bit bemusing for you to even make that claim.
Quote:

Your idiotic stupid autistic OCD hangup about the fact I said 60:
Yeah, good point, I shouldn't believe anything you say when you say it because you have secret meanings that are totally obvious and what you really mean.

You sound deranged.
Quote:
I meant I got to max level,
You should have said that.

But I'm sure the actual words you're using right now have a secret meaning that you'll sloppily yell at me in a follow up post
Quote:
i fucking forgot the max level was higher than 60 because I dont give a shit about your crap server. I got to max level, whatever the fuck it was in the expansion after secrets of fayder
And it didn't take you years and years?

Curiouser and curiouser.
Old 06-16-2017, 01:40 AM
Fire Giant

Learn to program and make your own server you helpless P.O.S.
Old 06-16-2017, 01:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahahaha what in the fuck

Playing without mercs is playing naked?

I really gotta know how fucking drunk you are.
This game is HARD!

well use the in game features?

NO! I am pretending it is hard.
Old 06-16-2017, 01:53 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Well this turned out way more entertaining than I thought it would. You people need help, seriously. And Jesus.
Old 06-16-2017, 02:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This game is HARD!

well use the in game features?

NO! I am pretending it is hard.
You used hacks to play the game

Why are you still breathing?

Better question: How
Old 06-16-2017, 03:51 AM
Banned

goodwins law about halfway in effect
Old 06-16-2017, 11:03 AM
Planar Protector

Both of you are idjits in my opinion. Who will call who 'cuck' first? Let's get a pool up. I vote Sonark within 3 posts.
Old 06-17-2017, 06:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadetree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both of you are idjits in my opinion. Who will call who 'cuck' first? Let's get a pool up. I vote Sonark within 3 posts.
Is cuck what people who are afraid to say cock say?

Like, what the sort of language that a child would use to get out of trouble with their parents?

If so, that's totally me. You win already, chief.
Old 06-18-2017, 10:17 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

both you and sonark have aspergers
Closed Thread