Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2017, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ftfy
Is pretty cringe. Think the ex gf is moving on naethyn
Old 12-22-2017, 01:24 PM
Fire Giant

This is why the dragons were rooted in Luclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Whoever Tayyy is.....that’s one salty, biased, and possibly retarded person. I don’t know Henrique well...but it was hilarious seeing Kelz tell him to stfu in ToV.

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope we take this time to enjoy RL, but also find the good and common interests in our enemies.

I, for one have been enjoying pleasant conversations and exping with several Awakened gents.
Old 12-22-2017, 01:27 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope we take this time to enjoy RL, but also find the good and common interests in our enemies.

I, for one have been enjoying pleasant conversations and exping with several Awakened gents.
Merry Christmas to you too man! I, too have met and chatted and even buffed/rezzed some nice AM folks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] We each have some pretty rad people in our respective guilds for sure.
Old 12-22-2017, 02:53 PM
Sarnak

R.I.P Naethyns and The Toxx Dreams:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 12-22-2017, 02:54 PM
Sarnak

Posting pics on phone is hard. Lets try again:

Quote:
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 12-22-2017, 02:56 PM
Sarnak

https://imgur.com/gallery/Zbkr6

Fuck!

Quote:
Old 12-22-2017, 03:02 PM
Fire Giant

This might help you - http://www.seniornet.org/

Apply today, you don't need to be ashamed.
Old 12-22-2017, 03:17 PM
Fire Giant

Anyone not realize that Awakened should have been guild disbanded for logging on another guilds toon to wipe them on Vulak and then want that guild to concede said mob for training them at zone in?

You have this Tayy person completely brain dead with breaken's prius stick shift around their little hands crying about how sweet and innocent their guild is. Maybe not by much, but you are affiliated with the most toxic guild that was ever created(even worse then BDA) on this server. So listening to whine with your other buddies is quite entertaining.
Old 12-22-2017, 03:21 PM
Banned

I don't know why A/A cares so much about being innocent and the good guys. Embrace the hate.
Old 12-22-2017, 04:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Merry Christmas to you too man! I, too have met and chatted and even buffed/rezzed some nice AM folks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] We each have some pretty rad people in our respective guilds for sure.
Thats the thing isn't it. Outside of the raid scene, so many normal A/A members get along fine and have a damn good time, and are normal and generous ppl! This counts for many many other ppl in csg or Ps or venerate or para or whoever that play with you guys in the grouping scene.

When you guys gonna learn that your leadership is toxic to the core ?

I get it, w/o them no pixel conveyor belt. And thats a problem ;P
Closed Thread