Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2014, 08:26 AM
Planar Protector

PvP hasn't been fun since manastone / rubicite came out of game. Nothing will match Classic pvp. Now it's just hugging zone lines, running across ten large kunark zones, the cock tease known as seb, etc. You used to be able to just bind in guk and instantly have pvp against multiple targets away from a zone line.
Old 12-23-2014, 08:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PvP hasn't been fun since manastone / rubicite came out of game. Nothing will match Classic pvp. Now it's just hugging zone lines, running across ten large kunark zones, the cock tease known as seb, etc. You used to be able to just bind in guk and instantly have pvp against multiple targets away from a zone line.
they need to nerf plugging
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 12-23-2014, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barladore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
srs?
I don't mean it personally, I just mean playstyle - corpse camping, wiping weak planar raids, ninjaing VS loot.

I did it too for a year, I'm not judging - it's just a faggot playstyle, but it's funny to see people freak out so I know why you guys do it. Nihi is gone though there's no need for it IMO.

One of my favorite memories was when we were res box training Nihi and Elderan removed Az from the leaderboard.
Last edited by Stasis01; 12-23-2014 at 11:10 AM..
Old 12-23-2014, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

remove lns .... add 1 lootable....
Old 12-23-2014, 11:50 AM
Sarnak

What azrael call PvP is really just a dedicated gank squad, credit where credit is due they are quite practiced at it. They seek fights where it is 6 or 7 vs 1 . In 4 months I've seen 3 occurrences of pretty even PvP. Trak which holo won, VS that weekend which Holo won and generals on Sunday (which I quite enjoyed) which azrael won. Nearly all other yt happening is gank squads picking of lower level exp groups or catching individuals in the open. There may be a spattering of 1 v 1 and twink vs noob in there as well but let's not pretend like every time anyone enters pvp they don't fully commit unless they perceive the advantage. It's all about perspective, Azrael think they are doing good by roaming around with a practices squad of well geared players killing anything in range by keeping pvp alive but their only goal is to grief, they do not need to, nor do they truly want to, contest mobs for loot.
Old 12-23-2014, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudechis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What azrael call PvP is really just a dedicated gank squad, credit where credit is due they are quite practiced at it. They seek fights where it is 6 or 7 vs 1 . In 4 months I've seen 3 occurrences of pretty even PvP. Trak which holo won, VS that weekend which Holo won and generals on Sunday (which I quite enjoyed) which azrael won. Nearly all other yt happening is gank squads picking of lower level exp groups or catching individuals in the open. There may be a spattering of 1 v 1 and twink vs noob in there as well but let's not pretend like every time anyone enters pvp they don't fully commit unless they perceive the advantage. It's all about perspective, Azrael think they are doing good by roaming around with a practices squad of well geared players killing anything in range by keeping pvp alive but their only goal is to grief, they do not need to, nor do they truly want to, contest mobs for loot.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 12-23-2014, 12:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they need to nerf plugging
Thief
Old 12-23-2014, 12:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is that possibly rustled lol thought it was a pretty objective summary.
Old 12-23-2014, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudechis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u seem new 2 the ferems. dont bother responding 2 "u rustled" posts.
Old 12-23-2014, 12:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
U rustled/Y u mad posts mean they don't like what you said but have nothing to add.
Closed Thread