Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2014, 11:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrobbVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was on Brobby being apart of the 11Azrael members that forced 33+ Holocaust to call guild LnS. One of those players being Skar. I quickly switched to Dango to buff the new croots heading to VP To provide assistance to us in VP when as soon as I loaded in I had a tstaff monk hitting me in KC. I quickly zoned on poor low hp Dango, to be slained by this scumbag who I just watched die in VP on his main character.

This is of course directly after his guild calls Loot n Scoot. Sirken jumped to the sound of the Coward Conner, kind of like when a parent hears his 2month old crying you quickly get out of bed to calm him down. That is what sirken was doing for CowardlyColgate. He then realized that this was no cry for food, but crying because he wanted toys, but it was bed time so Sirken made the right choice and decided to put the pacifier back in the Cowards mouth and tell him to scoot along, you broke the rules.

--------------------

Honestly, I logged in Dango to head to VP to buff people that were heading that way so we didn't have to waste time. I logged in, got attacked by Assault, I quickly tashed him AFTER being attacked and then realized wait a minute, this fucker is on Loot n Scoot, so I kind of played like a normal Holocaust member and tried to kill him on a buffless already half hp Enchanter. BUT, I was heading towards VP to buff people. This was DEFINITELY a violation of Guild LnS.

fucking brobb, lol
Old 12-31-2014, 01:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrobbVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was on Brobby being apart of the 11Azrael members that forced 33+ Holocaust to call guild LnS. One of those players being Skar. I quickly switched to Dango to buff the new croots heading to VP To provide assistance to us in VP when as soon as I loaded in I had a tstaff monk hitting me in KC. I quickly zoned on poor low hp Dango, to be slained by this scumbag who I just watched die in VP on his main character.

This is of course directly after his guild calls Loot n Scoot. Sirken jumped to the sound of the Coward Conner, kind of like when a parent hears his 2month old crying you quickly get out of bed to calm him down. That is what sirken was doing for CowardlyColgate. He then realized that this was no cry for food, but crying because he wanted toys, but it was bed time so Sirken made the right choice and decided to put the pacifier back in the Cowards mouth and tell him to scoot along, you broke the rules.

--------------------

Honestly, I logged in Dango to head to VP to buff people that were heading that way so we didn't have to waste time. I logged in, got attacked by Assault, I quickly tashed him AFTER being attacked and then realized wait a minute, this fucker is on Loot n Scoot, so I kind of played like a normal Holocaust member and tried to kill him on a buffless already half hp Enchanter. BUT, I was heading towards VP to buff people. This was DEFINITELY a violation of Guild LnS.
What do you think the LnS rules mean for a guild when they call it?
Old 12-31-2014, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

the way that holocaust is trying to manipulate the lns rules is not only against the spirit of the rule but it's also detrimental to them in the long run. it's fun to watch.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 12-31-2014, 03:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Hipponipple, what do you think it means? They all can log in alts to start killing people who are running to VP? While they loot their corpses?

What zone did you die in?
Old 12-31-2014, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

I don't think Hippo even plays on this server its kinda pointless to respond to his posts.
Old 12-31-2014, 03:38 PM
Banned

If a guild gives up on a raid and calls LNS they can still play the game and PvP in other zones. If they are setting up road blocks in Skyfire that would be a violation. You can't expect everyone in a competing guild to know every enemies intentions when they are several zones away. It is unreasonable. Calling LNS isn't disabling PvP on the server for 1 hour.
Old 12-31-2014, 03:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think Hippo even plays on this server its kinda pointless to respond to his posts.
It is sad to see a Planar Protector speak such things, what scum.
Old 12-31-2014, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is sad to see a Planar Protector speak such things, what scum.
So you do play?
Old 12-31-2014, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you do play?
I log on some alts every now and then. Will start playing again if Velious is released.
Old 12-31-2014, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If a guild gives up on a raid and calls LNS they can still play the game and PvP in other zones. If they are setting up road blocks in Skyfire that would be a violation. You can't expect everyone in a competing guild to know every enemies intentions when they are several zones away. It is unreasonable. Calling LNS isn't disabling PvP on the server for 1 hour.
are you retarded? when you call lns, you are able to run through whatever zones that you have to in order to get your body. you're also able to use alts and people unrelated to the pvp to help with the cr.

by your definition, it's the job of the winning side to catalog corpses and keep a list of who died.

when a guild calls a lns all hostilities between the guilds are supposed to stop in order to let them get their bodies.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Closed Thread