Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Default Soulfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfighter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
read the rules, we knew CT was up before you, we had more people on at this time then you. We didn't go in because we don't have to to claim CT, read the rules.
Does your family tree not branch? Is it confusingly redundant when you try to research your genealogy? Euthanasia may be right for you!

Thousands of inbred hicks with congenital issues just like you have already found the solace of euthanasia with our program, and we invite you to come join the fun! We have an excellent chef who will cook you your last meal, and as you drift off for the last time, we offer you a chance to listen to your favorite music and watch beautiful short films of the greatness of earth. All your needs will be attended to, and you will have the peace of knowing that your life will help others!

http://www.euthanasiaclinic.org/
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-22-2010, 04:53 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

you searched an image , a link, and wrote a post especialy for me.I would never waste so much attention on you.

Make me more famous.
Old 02-22-2010, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

I never thought I would see the day where someone other than Carrot Top besought fame for the recognition of being retarded. You don't even have a chance at winning a Darwin award, dude.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Closed Thread