Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-14-2018, 04:13 PM
tsuchang tsuchang is offline
Sarnak

tsuchang's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 275
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
could you take a ss? i'd like to see that

oh wait yeah i understand. i put bp and wrist slots there cause i'm always switching those out and/or clicking them. sorry for your loss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a way I can change em to show just the inventory?
I have a little nerdosity but not much. some lines of text to delete and others to add will do for me. Or even a nice zip file to unzip.
thanks.

Really nice ui.
__________________
Pacifism is great as long as everyone is participating.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-14-2018, 04:43 PM
deezy deezy is offline
Sarnak

deezy's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuchang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a way I can change em to show just the inventory?
I have a little nerdosity but not much. some lines of text to delete and others to add will do for me. Or even a nice zip file to unzip.
thanks.

Really nice ui.
try this
EQUI_HotButtonWnd.zip
__________________
Orna scores a critical hit! (899)
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-14-2018, 05:41 PM
tsuchang tsuchang is offline
Sarnak

tsuchang's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 275
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup, that did it. Graze.
Now, is there a way to change the fiery graphic that says Rustle to something of my choice? Not wanting to deface your work but wanting to add my own touch. Howzabout something that would put the character name there? Or the rl time. OR, get this, a stop watch so I can reset it with a click to time the spawn???? cool huh?
__________________
Pacifism is great as long as everyone is participating.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-14-2018, 06:06 PM
deezy deezy is offline
Sarnak

deezy's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuchang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup, that did it. Graze.
Now, is there a way to change the fiery graphic that says Rustle to something of my choice? Not wanting to deface your work but wanting to add my own touch. Howzabout something that would put the character name there? Or the rl time. OR, get this, a stop watch so I can reset it with a click to time the spawn???? cool huh?
i don't have the heart to remove rustle
__________________
Orna scores a critical hit! (899)
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-15-2018, 01:17 AM
Topgunben Topgunben is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 474
Default

great UI. Just installed and its by far the best, big health bar, exp bar, and mana bar. inventory is a big upgrade too as you automatically see all bags open without having to open them individually. would pay money for this but free is even better
__________________
--- Lazaruz 32 Monk ---
--- Hungary 18 SK ---
--- Tuckle 34 Druid ---
--- Spandex 12 Mage ---
--- Lazaru 55 Necro --- (Retired)
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-15-2018, 09:11 AM
deezy deezy is offline
Sarnak

deezy's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
great UI. Just installed and its by far the best, big health bar, exp bar, and mana bar. inventory is a big upgrade too as you automatically see all bags open without having to open them individually. would pay money for this but free is even better
i'm glad you like it. i didn't meat my quote for the first few days and was beaten.
__________________
Orna scores a critical hit! (899)
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-18-2018, 05:01 PM
deezy deezy is offline
Sarnak

deezy's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 322
Default

ok i made a 4k version of this ui. it's mostly working but may have a few kinks that i've gotta work out. if you'd like to try it here
__________________
Orna scores a critical hit! (899)
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-19-2018, 12:16 AM
White_knight White_knight is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok i made a 4k version of this ui. it's mostly working but may have a few kinks that i've gotta work out. if you'd like to try it here
I love you. been waiting for a 4k Ui for ages. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-26-2018, 04:44 PM
kined kined is offline
Kobold


Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 132
Default

Enjoying this UI! been trying to come up with the best combo between your regular and 4k files to fit my 2k resolution... its working pretty well!

one issue i have is that its rough to not be able to use tell windows very well - since none of the chat windows have bars at the top, i cant rearrange tell windows or close them without right clicking an edge. if anyone comes up with a solution to that lemme know! (or tell me if theres just something im missing)
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-26-2018, 05:22 PM
deezy deezy is offline
Sarnak

deezy's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kined [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enjoying this UI! been trying to come up with the best combo between your regular and 4k files to fit my 2k resolution... its working pretty well!

one issue i have is that its rough to not be able to use tell windows very well - since none of the chat windows have bars at the top, i cant rearrange tell windows or close them without right clicking an edge. if anyone comes up with a solution to that lemme know! (or tell me if theres just something im missing)
thanks dude. you could replace the chat window with the one found in this post. look for the section "Collapsible/draggable chat windows with titles". that should solve your problem.
__________________
Orna scores a critical hit! (899)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:50 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.