Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2015, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_jon3s [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For me its Butterfly By Crazy Town.
When I first started I was watching VH1 Countdown and this song was playing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKzX5zRdsq0 . Listening to this song while in Greater Faydark just brings it all back. First character was a High Elf Cleric.
haha thats hilarious, same for me w/ butterfly

and Disturbed Down w the Sickness, both of those songs remind me of doing the South Karana Treants camp
Old 10-21-2015, 12:53 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Rush and Maiden

I had an ITunes playlist with every album by RUSH and Iron Maiden listed called EQ. I'd put it on random and play for hours so... Rush and Maiden...yeah. The Kelethin and banking music takes me back as well.
Old 10-21-2015, 01:13 PM
Banned

that bummmmm - bong - mbummmmmmm when you get killed gives me all kinds of different feels considering its the song I've heard the most in this cruel game.
Old 10-21-2015, 01:15 PM
Kobold

Pink Floyd for me. Loved the chill music while grinding my monk in KC.

Shine On you Crazy Diamond more than any.
Old 10-21-2015, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Did not read most of this thread, but I have the PoTime.mp3 as my ringtone. I chopped it to a good 30 second clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IboI8H4XYio

I considered using PoEarth (another favorite EQ tune), but there's not as much variety in the music for me to pick it out of life's normal cacophony.
Old 10-21-2015, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

I really dig the PoP soundtrack, many great memories there. Of course Kelethin sound track, and a few other bits definitely get me all nostalgic.

Glad im not the only one that really enjoys PoTime / PoEarth tracks.....
Old 10-21-2015, 03:25 PM
Skeleton

EQ live back in 2000 or 2001 I recall both Stairway to Heaven and Paint it Black being on my in game MP3 list while I quad kited in the Overthere. So much druid kiting...
Old 10-21-2015, 04:13 PM
Kobold

For me its things like Outkasts Stankonia(and previous to 2000 albums), Goodie Mob, Bone Thugs, Lost Boyz, Tribe Called Quest, Tupac, Wu Tang, Three Six Mafia, Busta Rhymes, Mobb Deep etc... Depending on the mood at the time things like Korn, Beatles, Elton John, Pink Floyd, RUSH, the list goes on.

As for one song I'd say Bone Thugs n Harmony - Crossroads, reminds me of BB every time.
Old 10-21-2015, 04:28 PM
Sarnak

We play all these songs at the applicants lounge in TMO come on down hang out by the pool and get your feet wet . Themysticalorder.net or msg krazy on red image.jpg
Old 10-21-2015, 04:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We play all these songs at the applicants lounge in TMO come on down hang out by the pool and get your feet wet . Themysticalorder.net or msg krazy on red Attachment 6811
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your a player that contributes nothing to this community besides trying to feel good about your shit life by trolling . You might want to avoid trolling threads like these because players like me will find you irl and gut you like a fuckin fish
Any relation to this Krazy? That guy seems like he has mental issues.
Closed Thread