Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2021, 05:22 AM
Fire Giant

Real easy.

/guildwar XXX (in this case ST)

Flagged for pvp for/against anyone in that guild.

1) 1 dumbass uses it to rage against a raid force? He's the only one flagged, gets curbstomped, etc etc.
2) 100 dumbasses use it against a raid force? Might kill the raid and give another guild a chance.

This was a function on live. Also have seen Guild Champions fight for the right to raid targets on Live (not classic but dope as fuck).

Get creative with self management or get the fuck out.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 02-10-2021, 07:17 AM
Planar Protector

I would destroy everyone in this thread in a fist fight.
Old 02-10-2021, 07:41 AM
Banned

aint nobody cares
Old 02-10-2021, 08:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would destroy everyone in this thread in a fist fight.
I thought you did battle with packets?

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...=packets+death

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-10-2021, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuffyP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did this thread become about anything except the fact that ST acted like a pathetic child, deleted the UN, welched on their agreements with the other guilds and STOLE ~30 god level targets from guilds who were following the rules that ST agreed to?

BS, you want to poach all the talented members of the smaller guilds then go on a rant about 'how op' you are.
I remember in the beginning of Green how Seal Team aggressively went after all the clerics. You had guilds moaning how they lost their healers all of a sudden.
Old 02-10-2021, 10:46 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why isn't anyone at least discussing the one way of settling this never ending mess with some form of PvP? There could be several options, I'm not advocating to copy red99, but after weighin all pros and cons some form of pvp to settle this mess is to me the only logical conclusion. Convince me otherwise please.

Raid zone pvp flagging?
Raid guilds pvp flagging each other, limited only to certain zones adjacent to raid zones?
Have guilds the option to declare war against another guild. For example, a minimum of 3 guilds independent of eachtoerh with x# of members can PvP flag another guild. (In case a guild is being scummy, then other guilds will put them in place)

I mean just consider how different things would be and how much nicer guilds could potentially treat each other. 1 guild being dicks? Well, all the smaller guild join up and take them out to teach them a lesson. It's just a different way of gaming life and sometimes I think you all don't give it a fair chance of consideration but rather just say "look at what a mess red is, therefore pvp doesn't work" - which is a flawed logic IMO.
You're forgetting how bad the EQ combat system is. There is a reason no one ever has or ever will play EQ for the PvP.
Old 02-10-2021, 10:48 AM
Sarnak

I blame Bladefrenzy for all of this!
Old 02-10-2021, 01:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember in the beginning of Green how Seal Team aggressively went after all the clerics. You had guilds moaning how they lost their healers all of a sudden.
They've also tried to merge with at least 2 of the other raiding guilds, on top of Lineage, with no success.
Old 02-10-2021, 04:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what 30 god tier targets were stolen
There was a UN agreement that the winner of the weekly Noble race would be able to leave their Hand / OOA mobs up, so that a new noble would spawn every 3 days for a month. This results in a total of 11 kills (instead of the normal 3, noble/hand/ooa). This deal was agreed to be all the top guilds who have noble killing capabilities, including ST. Over the next 3 weeks, kingdom won twice, federation won once. When the GM issued the new 3 trak requires the 4th to be conceded rule (had nothing to do with player decision), ST went and killed the 3 OOA / Hands that were up. Depriving the guilds who practiced the race, following the rules, of their remaining ~28 uncontested noble kills, per the arrangement. They won't even apologize for completing screwing over 4-5 unique guilds, which means they are happy with their fucked up decision. Gross.
Old 02-10-2021, 04:46 PM
Banned

Rotated content or lobbying for it was agreed to be a total violation of the UN terms and guarantee of open raid targets.

No one has broken any server rules to my knowledge. One breached player agreement led to another.
Closed Thread