Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2021, 02:37 PM
Banned

Default Brainrot thread

What's it like being in a guild where there's a bunch of brainrotted asshurts tellin you not to group with skilled players for xp?

Awkward? Pretend to agree? Go along with it while you're grouped with them but secretly cringing? Do you feel any guilt grouping otherwise when they are not present? Worried they might find out? Enthused someone is taking a stand perhaps? Do they refuse the open raids where said players will be present, try to get you to do the same? Would be interesting if their convictions actually go beyond pixels, proof says otherwise right now.

We are conducting research in the Erudin library on this matter. If you qualify for the study, you may be compensated with platinums. As we are currently tagless and do not experience this within our crews, I'm reaching out to those who could share their experience. This is not about being said skilled player on the receiving end so please hold those comments and keep those for the UN or wherever else those relations are intelligently discussed.

On a more positive note, very excited about the small man epic content. I hope we can all agree to keep the MQ prices reasonable. See you out there!
Old 03-22-2021, 02:48 PM
Fire Giant

I am guessing someone hurt your feeling, and didn't invite you to their XP group. Well sorry, not sorry. Everyone knows the EQ community is small. So if your part of a group known to be totally against playing nice. Of course people won't invite you. Yeah I am 10000% sure not everyone in a guild is at fault. But when 7/10 (are awful people) its your own fault for being with them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

P.S. I've group with a few DMO peeps who weren't bad(heck Snortle? I think has been friendly down in FBSS camp a few times to me, and others in zone)
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 03-22-2021, 02:49 PM
Banned

No I'm fine, no issues personally esp as a capable enchanter. I've merely been observing this going on for a while.
Old 03-22-2021, 02:52 PM
Banned

came for the SiP
Old 03-22-2021, 02:53 PM
Banned

And I want to reiterate.

If you're one of these people or one of the impacted, this isn't for you.

It's for people who don't do this but in guilds with people who do. Feel free to remain anonymous, very interested in your thoughts.
Old 03-22-2021, 02:54 PM
Banned

Sorry Lulz, I’m not gonna res ya because of your forum posts.
(LOL)
Old 03-22-2021, 02:56 PM
Kobold

o kay
Old 03-22-2021, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

First Rush croaks and now this? Cancel culture strikes again.
Old 03-22-2021, 03:15 PM
Banned

I never listened to Rush. Cancel culture does ruin a lot of things with their deep seated, frustrated and angry ideals that are portrayed as tolerance. But this thread isn't about that. Horza if you'd like to start one, that'd be great. I'd remind you this is an escapism and if people wanted to participate in the unhinged flailing of broken degenerates, they could do so on Reddit.
Old 03-22-2021, 03:16 PM
Banned

upboat
Closed Thread