Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2020, 03:10 AM
Aviak

K i might know a guy who'll sell it to you for 20k
Old 01-23-2020, 05:20 AM
Banned

Every person that complains about the price has never camped one themselves. And even worse after the merge.

It useful for alot of classes pre and post launch especially since you can still level to 50 in old world zones even after kunark.

If you want one then go camp it yourself without sleeping or going afk for two days or without sharing your account. Or make him an offer.

But if you don't agree with the price then go post in RNF and don't troll trade threads.
Old 01-23-2020, 06:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every person that complains about the price has never camped one themselves. And even worse after the merge.

It useful for alot of classes pre and post launch especially since you can still level to 50 in old world zones even after kunark.

If you want one then go camp it yourself without sleeping or going afk for two days or without sharing your account. Or make him an offer.

But if you don't agree with the price then go post in RNF and don't troll trade threads.
Problem is whoever on this server has 200k more than likely already owns at least 2-3 manastones. You have to be literally one of the biggest neckbeards on the server to own even half the stuff you are demanding for just one single manastone. Your argument is off. The MS is actually easier to obtain than this list you want, by far. The key problem here is the fact that nobody on the server has this much plat and if they do it's some crazy neckbeard who doesn't even need a MS, so good luck with selling manastones period on Green server. The most normal people are willing to offer for 1 single MS now is in the ball park of 50-75k.
Old 01-23-2020, 08:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Problem is whoever on this server has 200k more than likely already owns at least 2-3 manastones. You have to be literally one of the biggest neckbeards on the server to own even half the stuff you are demanding for just one single manastone. Your argument is off. The MS is actually easier to obtain than this list you want, by far. The key problem here is the fact that nobody on the server has this much plat and if they do it's some crazy neckbeard who doesn't even need a MS, so good luck with selling manastones period on Green server. The most normal people are willing to offer for 1 single MS now is in the ball park of 50-75k.
This isn't my thread.

Its worth more than 150k regardless of whether people can afford it.

I had offers of 80k+ for mine.

There's lots of level 50's who have plenty of plat from selling high tier items and who don't want to camp it or want one for their alt.

OP can try to sell it or trade it for whatever he wants.
Old 01-23-2020, 10:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its worth more than 150k...I had offers of 80k+ for mine.
Cool story bro. If you had offers of only 80+k why do you think it's worth 150k? Just curious, cuz it sounds like failed logic. That's literally double of what people were offering you. I mean if you got multiple offers and the highest you got is only 80k, what tells you it's worth twice that? Applying logic you would come up with a value around 80k.

PS - Something is only worth what someone is willing to offer.
Old 01-23-2020, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
OP can try to sell it or trade it for whatever he wants.
Just like someone can try to sell a rubi bp for 60k or whatever. Not arguing that.
Old 01-23-2020, 06:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool story bro. If you had offers of only 80+k why do you think it's worth 150k? Just curious, cuz it sounds like failed logic. That's literally double of what people were offering you. I mean if you got multiple offers and the highest you got is only 80k, what tells you it's worth twice that? Applying logic you would come up with a value around 80k.

PS - Something is only worth what someone is willing to offer.
Its worth over 150k because if its uses, difficulty to farm, and because its going to removed so the supply will drop when people hold on to them forever on multiple characters.

Even blue demonstrated that they can sell for 600-800k
https://wiki.project1999.com/Manastone

The reason why I only got offers for 80k is because the server hasn't been out long enough for people to farm more plat.
Last edited by Hazek; 01-23-2020 at 07:17 PM..
Old 01-23-2020, 07:28 PM
Banned

But the point is to stop getting salty and trolling trade threads if someone recognizes its potential value and tries to sell it for that.
Old 01-24-2020, 05:24 PM
Aviak

Kouji - The chances there is a buyer in the market for a manastone AND has even half of the items you listed available for trade is almost zero. And no one will spend days upon days looking for people selling those items for a reasonable price and risk your deal not going through with them being stuck with alot of items they dont need. You will have alot more success listing a price and accepting a combo of pp and items you need.

Wutaan - obviously this guy doesnt have a ms, wants a ms, cant afford a ms, and thinks posting a bunch of posts about how the ms is overpriced will magically reduce the price of manastones so he can buy one. I remember same thing happening on blue during the beginning of vel. Beads were selling relatively cheaply but people were still shouting that they are overpriced because of x. But as one can expect, beads stopped dropping and few months later the price of beads skyrocketed. And all those crying about beads being overpriced while they were still dropping were no where to be found
Old 01-25-2020, 05:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol! absolutely love the rage. Ya'll don't like it - go farm manastone for 75 hours yourself. Have fun with 20 person list.
There is a third option, you might not have considered this.

Anyway, is the trade still available? I can throw in an AoN or two and some white dragon scales.
Closed Thread