Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2019, 07:13 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
selling it for money is not need. saying you "need" an item because you want to sell it when another person can use it on their character as an upgrade is straight scummy and any person doing as much deserves scorn, disrespect, and to be spit on.
So he didnt get it when he claimed NBG and went and /listed again and got it 3 weeks later. Used it for however many weeks after earning it fair and square and eventually decided to sell it. You may not like the guy but /list items get distributed in order and if you wait long enough to get yours then why should anyone tell you when you can or can not sell it. This seems like RNF nonsense not something that should be cluttering up someones WTS post.
Last edited by Squidronius; 12-23-2019 at 07:35 PM.. Reason: Spelling
Old 12-24-2019, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

TripSin = Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 12-24-2019, 12:30 AM
Sarnak

Guild mate of Aposi here, he felt bad for Pharrah, and if I recall he received tells from others besides those in the group there with him: tells suggesting he "Do the right thing." Ultimately I gather he decided to fuck off and leave with his loot, and whether or not anyone reformed the /list to allow Pharrah to regain his # 1 spot after shit went down is entirely unrelated to my guildy - who was excluded from any action besides giving up the loot while losing his ability to continue listing for a week.

Regardless, a whole lot of drama for a WTS thread over an item a level 50 war that's group reliant doesn't feel is worth holding onto: at least not when he can sell it for 1/2 to 2/3rds the plat needed to pick up a fbss. Pre-grats to whatever person snatches this item up for pre-fungi maximizing with canni or a manastone, and my sympathies to whatever SKs or Pallies need 2 out of 4 /list items for their classes early classic meta while still being group reliant.
Old 12-24-2019, 08:27 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty low act to sell it, return it to the guy who gave it to you under 'need' pretences imo.
And the "I can't read" award goes to...
Old 12-24-2019, 08:27 AM
Aviak

PS - can this get RnF'ed already?!
Old 12-24-2019, 10:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somekid123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TripSin = Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
meh, wasn't really complaining/crying so much as positing a statement i'm pretty the majority of mmo players would agree with. admittedly, i was kind of trolling in the sense i don't really know what exactly is going on here (and don't really care too much tbqhwyf) and i was kind of expecting to get (probably negative) reactions out of what i said ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oh and i'm just realizing this is on green and i don't even play on green lol
Last edited by TripSin; 12-24-2019 at 10:45 AM..
Old 12-24-2019, 11:21 AM
Server GM

Please do not harass players in their WTS threads. Feel free to make a thread in RNF if you want to name & shame.
Last edited by galach; 12-24-2019 at 11:30 AM..
Closed Thread