Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2020, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Just a sell thread. Any "BS" in this thread is brought here by people not respecting forum rules wanting to comment on item pricing or how the item was obtained.

WTS Manastone -- PST
Old 03-29-2020, 04:20 AM
Planar Protector

Grats OP you beat the game during impossible odds well done! Just wanted to give you the shoutout and the bump!
Old 03-29-2020, 07:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These threads are obnoxious.

These camps are obnoxious.

Please, no legacy items at all on Green 2.0 so we can enjoy the game without this toxic bullshit.
Without sellers like him I wouldn't have a manastone which helps me a lot with farming rares which I then introduce into the economy so I guess my question is are you a communist?

Free bump! Go go Mannastone!
Old 03-29-2020, 10:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a sell thread. Any "BS" in this thread is brought here by people not respecting forum rules wanting to comment on item pricing or how the item was obtained.

WTS Manastone -- PST
Its not "just a sell thread" - you right away list a price and explain that you want 1k an hour for your time farmed. While this isn't "against the rules" this isn't "just a sell thread." The elf lawyering on this box is ridiculous, and members of the community are calling you out for it.

And if you want to talk about "elf lawyering" - so many people "break the rules" in society and "get away with it" until there are sanctions imposed in civil court. A lot of criminal behavior gets swept under the rug by appearing "civil" at face value and its tied up in court for years through legal chicanery. Until there's sanctions, they keep breaking the rules. Even if there are sanctions, they keep doing what they do until they go to jail. In many cases, if they go to jail they continue to do it from jail.

Not "just a sell thread" people calling you out for it. They are "breaking the rules" kind of like how your name is "breaking the rules" by being the name of an item in game. If its not enforced by elf court "crying foul" doesn't do anything besides make you look more petulant and bizarre.

Someone made "just a sell thread" just now for a Manastone. Manastone for sale, lists price. Not his 20th thread heralding the announcement of "the almighty Manastone being sold by Mannastone for 1k per hour farmed because not only is this item worth it, my time drooling on the keyboard staring at spreadsheets is worth it too" Give it up man its really tired.

Are you gonna petition change your name to FungusCoveredScaleTunic when Kunark drops?

<The A-Team>
Last edited by Tuljin; 03-29-2020 at 10:34 AM..
Old 03-29-2020, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

?

Thanks for the bump. And thanks for the tip. I gotta check what names are available for Iksar toons.

Quote:
Grats OP you beat the game during impossible odds well done! Just wanted to give you the shoutout and the bump!
Thanks, Jibartik!

Quote:
Without sellers like him I wouldn't have a manastone which helps me a lot with farming rares which I then introduce into the economy so I guess my question is are you a communist?

Free bump! Go go Mannastone!
Thanks, BlackBellamy!

If a DaP or port class buys it, even better. More mana = more ports = more connected Norrath.
Last edited by Castle2.0; 03-29-2020 at 02:32 PM..
Old 03-29-2020, 06:21 PM
Kobold

Would you consider a price of 750p per hour? I can add a fishbone earring i camped for 10 hours at 850p per hour.
Closed Thread