Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2020, 10:31 AM
Aviak

Default ,.-*' Behold! BEHOLD! Things and stuff and things! '*-.,

Well well well then!

Here we are.... he we are.... the swordsman has found this internet thing...

I have come with things for sale from an acquaintance druid of mine (NOT TO BE MISTAKEN AS THE DRUID KNOWN AS Zarp, who I call a companion!)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

She goes by Marynne and she wishes to release herself from the bonds of the following.....

A Runed Falchion, for chopping and slashing and all sorts of swashbuckling needs. Definitively used, cleaned within the hour forty percent of the time.

For sale for 12 fish

White Gold Necklace - I, for the life of me, cannot understand how something can be two colors at the same time, but this necklace does it.

Purchasing price is one whole bear.

Platinum Armband - Now this is plain and simple indeed, it is a band for your arm made out of your clinky metal currency. Buy it.

It says here she is willing to part with it for... one fourth of a ship. Indeed.

Platinum Jacinth Wedding Ring - I must admit I find these quite strange.. they seem ever so common and people seem to wear two of them at once. Are your weddings done in pairs? I simply do not understand, but here we are. I am also told they block magic or some such nonsense, I just do not care.

To acquire these rings one must supply half of one's ownings.

10 Dose Potion of Unlife Awareness (....9 charges) Oh yes. This one makes a lot of sense.. We had been debating what it meant to be aware of UN life and whether that meant some sort of famed creature called the unlife or if the alchemist simply was too dimwitted to call it a undead invisibility potion.. We settled that matter squarely.

Purchasing price is 3 ravens.

Lizard Blood Potion x3 - It took me quite some time to realize that my magical sewage apparatus had been creating portals to the one that had been said to have created my people.. After quite a few laughs, I have decidedly bottled this sewage up and it is now for sale. Drink at your own shame.

Purchasing price is 10,000,000 platinum pieces.

Golem Metal Wand x5 - Now these are a fanciful few things I wish not to see her rid of... but here we are all the same. With the flick of a wrist this divine object will remove the thing which you detest the most. Examples are as follows: The plague. Taxes. Hip Hop Music. Your wife's mother. Et cetera, et cetera

For sale for.... oh... this is odd... it seems she left a note that simply says "Price: everything you own"... Well then.

Ring of Shadows x2 - An interesting item indeed. Many a caper and mischievous nights have been spent lurking about with these bands. While I have used them reputably to plot the demise of my adversaries, I should be rather blunt here and say that these are for sale and will simply and obviously be very quickly bought by.. perverts..

Asking price is .... inconsequential. Because you're a pervert, and you'll pay whatever to use this for exactly what we know you'll use this for.

Giant Toes x infinity - Look, they're the toes of giants. That's it. Moving on.

Hollowed Bone Bracers - My understanding is that the bones are from a cat. Not a very significant cat. Just, a cat. Not like my Molly... no not indeed. Molly is a special cat

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

For sale: not the cat

Twelve copper.

Wooly Silk Spider Net x 4 - To be used exclusively gnomes, for they know they deserve it.

Asking Price is ..... apparently a vial of tears from a small fat boy.

For inquiries of purchase, please direct your messages to one Lady Marynne Marlowe, the Master Swordsman, Sethius (a note to any gull will do), the legendary artist of dancing and fighting with fists Legendpunch though he will be confused why you're asking him about someone else's wares. And certainly if none of those options are available to you that I invite, you, my good person, to whisper into some bone dust or some such prattle and I'm told that the good lizard Ilnek may also respond with... "Yes, I know these people, but why are you talking to me?"

(please buy my things. Please. I need to pay off my drug dealer)
Biggest Ego 2021 - {Your Advertisement Here}
Old 11-13-2020, 10:41 AM
Large Rat

i'm famous now.
Old 11-13-2020, 09:58 PM
Aviak

I certainly wouldn't go that far.
Old 11-15-2020, 02:10 AM
Aviak

You shall not get to the floor! I also have a Mithril Two Hander for sale!
Old 11-15-2020, 05:57 PM
Fire Giant

You will be pleased to hear my offer of twelv-- ... eleven sheckles for the pictured feline.

I pray for your hastened response, for my last letter to the unscrupulous gull went unanswered.