Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2021, 04:21 AM
Banned

Default A Female Only Draft

Recently there has been some controversy about women being added to the U.S. Armed Services Draft (link). The obvious extension of US feminist ideology, is a military where women are represented roughly proportional to the population. Especially in an era where women can preform just as well in the vast majority of military roles as men.

But this doesn't stop this policy from shocking the shit out of some people:
Quote:
"I think I'm speaking on behalf of millions of fathers across the country when I say I don’t want my daughters drafted into the next military conflict," Schilling said. "To conscript them into the military and put them on the frontlines is a nightmare."
Quote:
"I support our military’s efforts to offer more opportunities for women who want to volunteer to serve," Wicker said in July. "But when I think of my own daughters and granddaughters, I could not in good conscience support an amendment that would compel their military service."
It's not ok to be compelled to die for your country if your a girl!? Why the hell not? They are taking a lot of the good jobs these days. Women are not supposed to be held back in anyway for being a woman. Well, all this new freedom comes at a cost ladies. Either go to college, pump out kids, or get drafted.

IMO the policy doesn't go far enough. We need compulsory service for the female population in the U.S. It isn't necessary for the male population, we get enough volunteers to do what the female population isn't as prime at.

Only 17% of the Military is currently women. We need a vast increase in female enlistment to realize a military more representative of the U.S. population. Meanwhile, women in the United States need discipline and direction. A lot of women have problems being too timid in professional settings and lead to a shortage of females in leadership positions. Military background has been shown to help people become more forceful and competent in this regard. It will nip the problem with fatness in the bud.

In addition, women have problems working together as well as men do. Office bullying is always disproportionately female on female. Women are always competitive with one another -- but are unable to openly process this among themselves the way men do. So it comes out in sick twisted and/or passive aggressive ways.

Military training should do a lot to teach women to work together as a team. And also get used to the fact the world doesn't revolve around them. Therefore, they are less likely to end up like these old out of it boomer bitches. You know -- that cunt obliviously in everyone's way in the middle of the store isle.

I just think if they were in the military -- they would be a little more apt at not being a California roadblock in every grocery store.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 09-03-2021 at 04:29 AM..
Old 09-03-2021, 06:25 AM
Planar Protector

its simple

women cant handle combat - they just aren't physically nor mentally cut out for it...no amount of training can change it

keep them in the rear with the gear to appease the SJWs and nothing more
Old 09-03-2021, 07:51 AM
Banned

Men and women are different, they aren't interchangeable accross every domain. It's really pretty simple.

There are three possibilities: Women are either better at war, exactly the same at war, or worse at war. Given that they are biologically weaker than men physically, they are likely worse at war, and you want the strongest military possible. Simple simple, baddabing, issue settled.
Old 09-03-2021, 08:15 AM
Banned

Female snipers killed thousands of germans. Would be hilarious if a female beat you to death in some drunken/drug fueled incident at your local bar. You guys ought to challenge a pro fighter thats female, i mean since you're all snipers and berserker warriors.
Old 09-03-2021, 08:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Female snipers killed thousands of germans. Would be hilarious if a female beat you to death in some drunken/drug fueled incident at your local bar. You guys ought to challenge a pro fighter thats female, i mean since you're all snipers and berserker warriors.
Oh, some specific individual women are stronger than some specific individual men? I had no idea.

We're talking about averages, because the military is comprised of hundreds of thousands of people, not two people. You don't understand how statistics and per capita work.

The number 1 ranked female tennis player would get destroyed by a male highschool student. This is why it is so unfair to have transgender women (biological men) competing in women's sports. The trans agenda is going to basically erase female athletic achievement.

And btw I'm not against female soldiers, provided they can pass all the same physical and mental tests the male recruits can. I mean seriously, why do you think there are weight divisions in MMA? This tells you everything you need to know.

Also "would be hilarious if somebody beat you to death" is not a good phrase to put out there when trying to not appear psychotic. Seriously man let go of your anger, it's creepy.
Last edited by Ooloo; 09-03-2021 at 08:46 AM..
Old 09-03-2021, 08:58 AM
Planar Protector

Humans are tool users. Women are better at using tools.
Old 09-03-2021, 09:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are three possibilities: Women are either better at war, exactly the same at war, or worse at war. Given that they are biologically weaker than men physically, they are likely worse at war, and you want the strongest military possible. Simple simple, baddabing, issue settled.
This meme(based on true events!) says you are mistaken about the rigors of modern warfare.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anyway, a lady draft is why the ERA failed to get ratified.
Old 09-03-2021, 09:06 AM
Banned

Well yeah it's largely beep-boop computing now, but it's not 100% beep-boop computing. And when the beep-boop computers get nuked or something, how will combat ensue? Oh yeah hand-to-hand or gun-to-gun. So you're gonna want men.

And again I support female soldiers if that's what they want to do with their lives, provided they can pass the same tests. I don't think that's some kind of radical position.
Old 09-03-2021, 09:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And when the beep-boop computers get nuked or something, how will combat ensue?
I think you'd see mass desertions on all sides so it doesn't really matter if ladies can carry a ruck as good.
Old 09-03-2021, 09:21 AM
Banned

Yeah that's probably true. Just saying that unless there is a shortage of military personnel, you want men to be filling those roles.

And there are plenty of things women are better at, and women get paid more than men in many fields.
Closed Thread