Planar Protector

Green99 goals:

1. Have fun
2. Make friends
3. Have fun with new friends
4. Laugh at people who think you can "win" EQ
Old 07-12-2019, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

I still don’t understand why everyone wants to jump on green to waste more time on this game. Ya, I’m hooked and have spent thousands of hours playing to get what I have but I don’t want to spend thousands of hours to do it again... Like sweet, I just wasted another 3 years of my life so I can have exactly what I attained in the last 3 years of my life.
Old 07-12-2019, 06:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still don’t understand why everyone wants to jump on green to waste more time on this game. Ya, I’m hooked and have spent thousands of hours playing to get what I have but I don’t want to spend thousands of hours to do it again... Like sweet, I just wasted another 3 years of my life so I can have exactly what I attained in the last 3 years of my life.
but you wont have exactly the same thing. The expansions will move fast enough to keep you mostly on a main unless you play godlike hours. No more locked at kunark for years with accounts full of chardok aoe toons and the like.
Old 07-12-2019, 08:03 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A chance to level up without everyone and their dog twinked out trivializing all the content. Even a new player to Blue, can hang around EC tunnel or any starting zone and get free gear.

Should help split up the population a bit too, so Blue isn't so crowded in certain zones.
Old 07-13-2019, 03:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Cause velious is the worst of the 'classic' timeline and old world true classic is the best
Old 07-13-2019, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

Everyone thinks green will be the best thing ever until every single orc spawn in crushbone is a camp
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 07-13-2019, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Well on the other hand I dont understand why people play this game to make progress, I just play it to play it. So if I'm on green, it makes everyone play the zones I like the most, so why not play it to play it, on a server where everyone is forced to play in the best zones and use the best (rusty) type of weapons? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-13-2019, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Instead of merging Green into Blue, maybe it could be merged into Red.

This way, the immutability of Blue is preserved, while Red is being given a new influx of players, since some of them will inevitably try Red with all their gear in there.
Old 07-13-2019, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

what is the immutability of blue? That 90% of the guises and manastones have been banned for RMT?
Old 07-13-2019, 01:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
old world true classic is the best
Drugs. We still have some class imbalance in Velious, but it was horrible in classic. Poor Balance. Poor itemization. Lack of content.
Closed Thread