Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-09-2017, 09:41 AM
Lhancelot Lhancelot is offline
Planar Protector

Lhancelot's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,239
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go to KC and loot a supple scale [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought of this too.

Also, what do you guys think is better for a meleeing druid tank? Scimitar of Emerald Dawn, or the Skyfury Scimitar?

I realize prior to 20 the Skyfury is better, but wondering at 20+ if Emerald Dawn Scimitar might be better? Curious how hard a druid can hit with a 1h 20 damage weapon.

Right now I am stacked with ac/hp gears, and I just thorning myself and tanking merbs dead. works great!

I also charm low lvl mobs for added dps.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-09-2017, 01:47 PM
skarlorn skarlorn is offline
Planar Protector

skarlorn's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: The Misty Thicket
Posts: 2,325
Default

well i'm not sure about the damage cap but the slower delay wep is great for a druid so you can maximize casts in between swing

what level is your druid? we should go slaughter some stuff, i'm currently killin spideys out in EK on womblord
__________________
Filbus Furyfoot Level 60 Halfling Warlord <Rustle>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield View Post
We are actually all in a mental hospital, Awakened is in the west wing of the hospital, Aftermath is in the east wing. I keep trying to figure out how to escape but they are onto us.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-09-2017, 08:47 PM
Lhancelot Lhancelot is offline
Planar Protector

Lhancelot's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,239
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well i'm not sure about the damage cap but the slower delay wep is great for a druid so you can maximize casts in between swing

what level is your druid? we should go slaughter some stuff, i'm currently killin spideys out in EK on womblord
I am close to 18 now, will watch for you tomorrow. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Are you allowed to group with non-NTTRs?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-10-2017, 04:47 AM
gildor gildor is offline
Sarnak

gildor's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 443
Default

oh absolutely, at your own risk of course [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and if the non-nttr doesnt already know..we plug quickly...gtfo before things get risky
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-10-2017, 08:19 AM
Lhancelot Lhancelot is offline
Planar Protector

Lhancelot's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,239
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh absolutely, at your own risk of course [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and if the non-nttr doesnt already know..we plug quickly...gtfo before things get risky
hahaha. alright. Damn you shouldn't be allowed to do that no plugging allowed ffs!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-10-2017, 12:23 PM
Troxx Troxx is offline
Planar Protector

Troxx's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: A nomad within the rolling BDA sands of Swish's vagina
Posts: 1,296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkreap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://wiki.project1999.com/Worked_Dragonhorn_Bracers depending on how much plat you want to put into it. Cha will help with charms later as well.

Just realized druid wasn't on the list. Ignore me...
and charisma has no bearing on druid (or necro) charm
__________________
CLAN TOMTE
Troxx Tomte - 60 WE Bard
Jolav Tomte - 60 Troll Shaman
Ywenie Tomte - 59 Human Monk
Daegun Tomte - 58 Iksar Necro
Bedavir Tomte - 57 Dwarf Warrior
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-10-2017, 02:18 PM
Bummey Bummey is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 287
Default

^^ Oops. I didn't see the second page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkreap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://wiki.project1999.com/Worked_Dragonhorn_Bracers depending on how much plat you want to put into it. Cha will help with charms later as well.

Just realized druid wasn't on the list. Ignore me...
Charisma does nothing for druid, shaman, or necro charm.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-10-2017, 04:21 PM
Baler Baler is offline
Planar Protector

Baler's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 2,701
Default

First: This message is hidden because Lhancelot is on your ignore list.
Second: https://wiki.project1999.com/Bracer_of_Hammerfal

only requirement is a bit of plat and enough dragon faction to do the quest. Very easy for druid to solo complete due to port/sow. I rented a druid for an hour and got them on my 2nd try. Which took about 10-15 minutes.
__________________
consider red | nostalgia is a powerful drug.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-10-2017, 05:47 PM
Lhancelot Lhancelot is offline
Planar Protector

Lhancelot's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,239
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First: This message is hidden because Lhancelot is on your ignore list.
Second: https://wiki.project1999.com/Bracer_of_Hammerfal

only requirement is a bit of plat and enough dragon faction to do the quest. Very easy for druid to solo complete due to port/sow. I rented a druid for an hour and got them on my 2nd try. Which took about 10-15 minutes.
will be awhile since I can't easily farm dragon faction on this druid. only 18 lvl now.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-20-2017, 01:42 AM
fash fash is offline
Fire Giant

fash's Avatar

Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 541
Default

bracer of vajeen. cheap item with relatively high resists. great twink item, at least for pvp
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.