Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2017, 05:23 PM
Aviak

Clearly i havent made the best decisions. Im a work in progress, what can i say. ����
Old 08-12-2017, 05:33 PM
Aviak

Lets all get one thing straight tho. Even tho i threaten to post in rnf. Im never actually butt hurt enough to do so. Food for thought.
Old 08-12-2017, 05:35 PM
Banned

^ Just butthurt enough to harass people hours after they stop talking to you. Lol get a life.
Old 08-12-2017, 05:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kronyk here. Ya i drank almost a 5th of tequila before i started that group. I def went off the deep end and lost my shit and raged out of control. My only real regret here is that my guild is pissed at me for raging on this guy. I could and should have done a better job of handling my anger while on a toon representing my guild. Either way, the fact thay this guy wouldnt let our warrior be in bezerker for extra dps and ledt group because of it is hilarious. Well played drumas.

You claim you were out of control because of Tequila, IMHO alcohol only reveals your true self. Then you claim you only have regrets due to your guild finding out which also reveals your true character. And finally at the end of your paragraph you negate any wrong doing by saying ultimately it's Drumas' fault. Your "apology" makes you looks even worse than your in game actions.
Old 08-12-2017, 05:46 PM
Banned

go to AA dude
Old 08-12-2017, 06:39 PM
Banned

i understand why you feel like you have to drink a fifth of tequila to cope with a C/E group but this is a warning sign. You're an alcoholic. You're lashing out abusively. Clearly you hate yourself.

Hope this helps clears things up!
Old 08-12-2017, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowmercy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

solid price on oakleaf, have anymore?
'Bout 30k
Old 08-12-2017, 07:56 PM
Orc

Hello everyone. Rath has been asked to remove his toons from Anonymous. This type of behavior is not welcomed. Sorry about this and his past actions.

-Pokeurknees
Old 08-12-2017, 08:37 PM
Fire Giant

Gonna go out on a limb here and say this guy does a lot of Xanax.

Also, Snackies gif on page 2 was the best post in the thread
Old 08-12-2017, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

I would almost feel bad for this guy due to his clear alcoholism issues if his (sober?) apology wasn't bullshit. Norrath is an even more dangerous place now that this guy is unregulated by guild constraints. I sense a ban and possible disorderly/dui in his near future.
Closed Thread