Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2019, 01:35 PM
Fire Giant

Just to throw my experience into the field here:

I had a reimbursement petition that got verified by Sirken within a month, but reimbursement didn't happen for another five months. However, this was immediately around the time of the Sirken debacle and I was also guilty of bumping my thread in Petition with MS Paint pictures to humor staff. Spoiler alert: They were not humored.
Old 04-23-2019, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmroo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Crystal Mask is what i was attempting to turn in for

it is a good item...
true, helps u run through skyfire faster, and run thru droga faster, havent found much else use
Old 04-23-2019, 11:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spoiler alert: They were not humored.
Haha =)
Old 04-24-2019, 11:18 AM
Large Rat

Anyone know if faction could ever be reimbursed? I /q on a raid mob with massive faction hit and wasn't in game when the kill happened and still took the faction hit....i'm not sure why.
Old 04-24-2019, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
true, helps u run through skyfire faster, and run thru droga faster, havent found much else use
I usually click mine in WW too so I don't get destroyed by an Ice Burrower
[51 Champion] Logue (Halfling)
Old 04-24-2019, 12:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaysmd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone know if faction could ever be reimbursed? I /q on a raid mob with massive faction hit and wasn't in game when the kill happened and still took the faction hit....i'm not sure why.
"Should staff assist people who try to exploit game mechanics and fail?"
Old 04-24-2019, 01:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just to throw my experience into the field here:

I had a reimbursement petition that got verified by Sirken within a month, but reimbursement didn't happen for another five months. However, this was immediately around the time of the Sirken debacle and I was also guilty of bumping my thread in Petition with MS Paint pictures to humor staff. Spoiler alert: They were not humored.
long live torius
Old 06-04-2019, 04:40 PM
Large Bat

Default Poofed JBB

With the reimbursements being done in batches, do you know when the next batch will be completed and would it include my petition from 5/3/2019? Pulling my hair out here in anticipation, lol.
Old 06-04-2019, 05:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I was also guilty of bumping my thread in Petition
When I sent a petition, this was something I was told not to do. I have the feeling they resolve petitions starting with the oldest active one, so every bump would move you to the back of the queue...
Old 06-04-2019, 06:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by prophesist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With the reimbursements being done in batches, do you know when the next batch will be completed and would it include my petition from 5/3/2019? Pulling my hair out here in anticipation, lol.
First and foremost, I am not complaining whatsoever, just informing.

I have been waiting since October for a GM to look into mine. I am not sure if this is typical or if easier reimbursements are handled more quickly, but this has been my experience. I know these guys are busy and volunteers, so I am just thankful that there is staff here at all to handle these kinds of things.

Good luck with your reimbursement fellow adventurer, and thank you GMs for all you do!
Closed Thread